Covers For USUK Fics

Come one, come all, to this collection of covers.

FayeeeM EeveeXora ThatCertainNerd greyhavensking

Newest addition:

Impressionism

"The simplest acts of love are captured in the most fleeting moments

"The simplest acts of love are captured in the most fleeting moments."
He sees the world in black and white; he searches for beauty in the most fleeting moments. And he found it with him.

BECAUSE APPARENTLY, INSPIRATION REALLY STRIKES AT THE MOST RANDOM MOMENTS.

^^ see that? That came to me during a lesson in Arts 10—Modern Art, where we were discussing—guess what? Impressionism.

Probably just going to be a random fic.

Here's a few of my older fics' covers:

To Be RememberedTagline: "The heart remembers what the mind cannot

To Be Remembered
Tagline: "The heart remembers what the mind cannot."

^^ to be honest, that's really misleading xD. Oh, and that's the current cover; I changed it sometime back

No Good in GoodbyeTagline: "No matter how it falls apart, there's an 'art' in 'breaking hearts'

No Good in Goodbye
Tagline: "No matter how it falls apart, there's an 'art' in 'breaking hearts'. But there's no 'fair' in 'farewell'."

^^ I'm planning to edit this whenever I decide to write this. Because the damn typos.

Hm... I think the rest could already be seen on my other account's profile...

Eh. I should probably do covers for Hellfire (KnB-inspired USUK fic), And LiberTea For All (YouTuber AU), Let Love Bleed Black (Superhero AU), and To Be Forgotten (TBR's prequel and SpaMano fic) sometime...

Maybe when Math's not killing me.

*shrugs*

What do you guys think? *please help me I keep getting too many USUK ideas oh God*