Sixteen

When I walked into the detention room Mason was sat at a desk in the back. Aaron was nowhere to be seen. Today must be one of the rare days he wasn't in detention. As always the teacher left within minutes leaving me and Mason alone.

I stood up and walked back and took a seat next to him. "Hey Tess." I smiled at him. "What are you in here for?" Mason just kinda chuckled. "I got in a fight with an upper class man. He should be here to but he skipped. What about you?" I let out a nervous laugh. "Watching cartoons in class." Mason burst out laughing. "That's the greatest thing I've ever heard."

I roll my eyes at his laughter. We sat in silence for a little while before Mason finally broke it. "Tess," I look over at him, "I've always wanted to do this since I first meet you." He leaned over and kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss him back. He slowly pulled away with a smile on his face.

"I think I'm falling in love with you. I know now isn't the best time for me to be telling you this but I can't hide it anymore. Tessa I want to go out with you." I stared at Mason in shock. Did he really just say that or was I imagining things. "Tess will you go out with me?"

I didn't know what to say. I kept thinking about Colton. Sure I loved Colton and I probably always would. He was my first love. But he was hundred of miles away. I needed to do what was best for me and that was going out with Mason. "Yes I'll go out with you."

The End

A/N
That wasn't how I wanted the story to go but I got bored and rushed the ending. Sorry for the disappointment but I want to focus on writing other stories that will hopefully be up soon. Thank you all for reading.