Eight

I was ten minutes late to class. If my class wouldn't have been upstairs and on the other side of the school I probably would have been ok. But no I was ten minutes late to class. For my art teacher that was like missing half the class. I look through the window and don't see Mrs. Clarke.

I open the door and slip into my seat, pulling out my sketch book. I read over the to do list for the day. I had a small smile on my face until someone tapped on my shoulder. I look up to see Mrs. Clarke. She handed me my detention slip before heading to her desk.

My smile drops in defeat. I was so close to getting away with being late to class. I put the detention slip in my pocket and continue with my class work. Well this day just keeps getting better and better.

I stare down at the blank page. I had no idea what to sketch. I close my eyes and will my self to think of something. Before I realize it I'm drawing Colton. Of course he would be the one to slip into my thoughts.

I decided to continue drawing because of how good it looked. If Ryan were still here he would tease me for drawing Colton. Maybe even crack a joke about love. I close my eyes as a tear falls and stains the page. The tear hit right where his left eye was.

I opened my eyes. To my the drawing was know ruined. I ripped it from my book and crumpled it up. The bell rung for the end of class. On my way out I threw the sketch away.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll update again soon to make up for the short chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed.