Two

I sit down at my usual lunch table with my friends. Claire was talking about some knew guy and how hot he was. All the girls were drooling over her description. Well everyone beside me and Reagan.

Reagan was my best friend. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. The only reason she wasn't listening was because she already had a boyfriend. "So what's the guys name?" I ask while Claire caught her breath from talking so much.

"His name is Mason and he is one hot guy." Reagan laughs at the group of drooling girls. "Careful Tess it sounds like Claire here is trying to set you up." We all burst into laughter.

"Come on Claire wouldn't do that." I say taking a bite of my salad. "Of course not your still hung up on Colton." Venessa says. She was my least favorite at the table. I'm not sure if anyone truly likes her.

"Shut up Vanessa." Emily snaps at Vanessa while giving me a sympathetic look. Vanessa wasn't wrong I was still hung up on Colton. "Maybe Vanessa's right. I need to get out there more Colton and I are over."

"Tess just because your single doesn't mean you need to be trying to get a boy. It's ok to be single." Reagan says while glaring at Vanessa. Claire seemed to have enough of Vanessa, "Vanessa leave this table and you better not come back." The table feel silent as Vanessa left. She had tears in her eyes.

"Now where were we," Claire asked, "oh Tess promise us you will not just date some guy unless you think it's right." I look around the table Reagan, Claire and Rose where all looking at me. "Alright I promise."

They all smile in satisfactory. "So when will Ryan be home?" Rose asks as we go back to eating our lunch. "Sometime next week I believe. I can't wait he's been gone for to long." I take a bite of my salad.

"That's great." She opened her mouth but then shut it. There was obviously something she wanted to say she just didn't know how. "What is it Rose?"

"Well I was just wondering will Colton be coming home as well?" I nod my head. "Ya he will." Claire was the next to ask the question they were all wondering. "How do you feel about him being back?"

I sigh, "I don't know. I'm happy that he's ok and will be able to see his family again. They come over every weekend and talk to my mom. It's like we hold a small support group every Saturday. Other than that I don't have any feelings." I completely lied. I wanted him back so bad. It still hurt to hear his name. I don't know if I'll ever get over Colton.

Douglas Booth as Colton