Eleven

Mason was at the top of the ferries wheel. His brown hair was blowing around in the wind. He hadn't looked down once. He most be afraid of heights. I was starting to regret making him climb to the top.

Aaron, however, was laughing the entire time. "Hurry up man we only have half an hour." His voice was laced with annoyance. "Shut up Aaron. Can't you see he's scared of heights." I snap at him.

Aaron shrugs. "We still need to be heading back to the car. If he's not down in five minutes I'm leaving without him." I glare at Aaron. "You can't leave him here. He doesn't know where he is."

Aaron shrugs, "And that's my problem how?" He walked away heading back to the car. I glared at Aaron's back sometimes he could be a real jerk.

"Mason are you alright?" Mason started to look down but stopped. "Ya I'm fine don't worry. I'll be down soon." He started climbing down when he lost his grip. He started to fall but caught himself.

"Mason be careful." He came down the rest of the way. "I'm fine honestly." I would have believed him if it weren't for the fact that he was shacking a little bit. "Alright. We need to go and hope Aaron hasn't left us yet." We jog through the woods and pack to wear Aaron's truck was pulled over on the side of the road.

"Took you two long enough. Get in or we'll be late." Mason and I got in the car and Aaron took off. "I thought you were going to leave us." Aaron just rolled his eyes. "Really Tess when have I ever left you behind."

I smiled. Aaron and I may not hang out all the time and we may just be detention buddies but he was a really good guy. Even if he had a bad reputation and got into a lot of fights if he liked you enough to be your friend you were extremely lucky because he was a great friend to have.

The truck pulled into a parking space and we run across the campus. Aaron was the last one through the window. We had all just sat down in our original spots when the teacher walked in. He glanced over the three of us with suspicious eyes. "Detention is over you're free to go. I'd like to say hopefully I won't see you again but I know that won't be true."

~A/N
So it's been a while. A long while. For those of you who haven't given up on this story I'm glad because I'm back and going to finish it this time. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and there will be more to come.