Chapter 21

I know it's not much; it really isn't. But i just felt i should upload something because i felt bad since it's been like two weeks. SOOOOOO i hope this chapter isn't THAT bad.. i just needed to write my ideas down before i forgot.. so tell me what you think? and i didn't read this over so sorry if something doesn't make sense or something(:

Chapter 21

“Your turn,” Tammy smiled turning around excited about just getting a strike.

Scowling, I stood up dragging my feet across the floor. “Here goes nothing,” I muttered as I picked up the black bowling ball and threw it down the lane.

“Babe, that’s not how you roll a bowling ball,” Kale laughed from his seat.

I turned to glare at him. “I’m not a pig.”

“Oh trust me. We all know,” he winked.

Tammy slapped him in the chest and whispered, only quite enough for us to hear, “Philly.”

“Sorry,” he murmured back smirking at me.

“Your turn,” I told Kale.

When he got up, Luka faced me. “Can we talk?” he nudged his head in the direction of the snacks.

“Sure,” I stared at him suspiciously. “What’s up?” I asked once we got to an empty table.

“Are you and Kale going out?” he growled Kale’s name.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Why do you want to know?”

“I want you to break up with him,” he said bluntly.

Slightly taken back by his abrupt response, it took me a couple seconds to answer. “Even if I was going out with him, I wouldn’t break up with him.” Who does he think he is? He can’t tell me what to do.

“He’s trouble Bree. I want you to stay away from him.”

“Oh, like you stayed away from me?” I snapped.

He creased his forehead in anger. “That’s different. I didn’t stay away; I’ve just been busy.”

Scoffing, I replied, “Busy.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He growled.

“Nothing,” I rolled my eyes.

“Bree,” he threatened.

“Luka,” I growled back.

He narrowed his eyes as I did mine and we stared at each other waiting for the other to blink. “Do you want to know why I want you to come with me and break up with him?” He tried to keep his voice calm.

“Yes please,” I kept my jaw clenched.

“Did you know about the rogues?”

“What?” I blinked, shocked at the news.

“Yeah. I don’t want you getting close to anyone at a time like this, so you will be coming with me and Sky to our new apartment.”

“No.”

“And why not?” He growled as I watched his brown eyes darken slightly.

“I want to stay here.”

“Well you’re not.

“Yes I am,” I growled. “Take Brett and Sky and Philly and leave. Call me when you actually start to care about me,” I snapped.