Chapter 31: phone call

It has been a week since the incident with manny. Ross ended up saying sorry to him and now there friends. It was pretty cool seeing my boyfriend and friend hanging out. Ever since the incident me and Ross have been way closer with each other. He was prefect(:

I was sitting down eating my cereal in the morning and my phone buzzed. It was Ross calling me.

'Hello(:'

'Hi'

'Bethany...can u come over please its important'

'Yea shure be there in a bit' I hung up and was confused becuase Ross didn't sound happy he sounded sad. I got ready fast and asked my mom to take me to Ross house. I was there in no time and I felt reallllly nervouse because I was scared for what he was going to tell me.

*ding dong*

The door opened but it wasn't Ross it was his mom.

I said hi to her and went in.

I saw Ross sitting down on the chair with his head down and his hands running through his hair. When he saw me his face brightened and hugged me for a long time. I was confused...

'Ross what's wrong' I Asked pulling back.

'Let's go in the tv room' he said.

We both sat down and he grabbed both of my hands.

Ross POV:

I forgot all about the r5 loud tour. I didn't want to leave Bethany for almost 1 year. 'Bethany..I forgot all about the r5 loud tour and I might be gone for a whole year without seeing u' I said looking down holding bak my tears becuase I loved Bethany to much to leave her.

I looked up and her face was in shock. She pulled me into a hug. 'Thats ok Ross' she said starting to tear up.

'Ill be ok, go follow your dream' she said wipin her tears away.

'Its not that easy.. I want to be with u forever and a year without seeing u is going to be hard and I don't think I could continue a tour without u' I said with a tear running down my cheek. She wiped it and held my cheek gently and said

'Same here Ross but I want u to be happy so u could have fun and travel around the world' she said with her eyes watery.

Then an idea popped in my head.

'Why don't u come with me on tour' i said smiling knowing it was a great idea.

'I heard u sing with us and u sounded great!'

'I would love to Ross but I don't know if ur family or my mom would say yes'

I quickly got up and yelled r5 meeting. In no time my whole family came in the tv room.

'Hey Bethany' my family all said smiling when they saw her.

'Ok so what's up' riker said sitting down.

'Well I was thinking if Bethany can come with us on tour. Becuase to tell u the truth I really really love her an I don't think I could last a year without seeing her' I said looking at my family.

'Awe' Rydal said smiling.

My mom and dad looked at eachother and smiled. They talked without letting us hear And they said

'Why not, but there's going to be some rules on the bus' my dad said smiling.

I was sooo happy!! I got up and hugged Bethany for the longest time then my whole family got in a group hug.

Bethany's POV:

when Ross dad said why not I was soo happy!! Ross eyes brightened..

'Thank u ' I said hugging both his parents.

'But my only problem is that I still need to ask my mom' I said getting alitle sad.

'That's ok ill try to convince her' Ross said hugging me.

I was there for alitle while at his house and I decided to call my mom to ask her. I was getting nervouse.

Me and Ross headed outside to call my mom.

'Here ill say something first' Ross said getting my phone. He put it on speaker and we waited for her to answer.

'Hello'

'Hello ms holland how are u'

'Im great Ross thank u'

'Thats great!' Um can I ask you something?' Ross said sounding nervouse.

'Yes shure what is it'

'Well u already know how much I love your Daughter becuase she is the light in my life' Ross said looking at me.

'And I always respected her becuase she is my princess and well my band is going on a tour this year and I was wondering if bethany can go with me and the band because your daughter has a beautiful voice and to tel you the truth I don't think I could last a year without seeing her' Ross said looking at me smiling. Aw Ross always made me smile.

'Thank u Ross for saying those kind words but I have to think about it can I call u back' my mom said.

'Your welcome(: and of course take ur time thank u'

'Ok bye'

'Bye'

Ross hung up and looked at me.

Me an him sat down outside and waited for a call. We talked like for an hour waiting.

Then the phone started ringin and it was my mom.

'Whatever your mom says just remember that I would always love u' Ross said giving me a kiss about to answer the phone.

AUTHORS NOTE: THANK U FOR READING COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THE MOM SAYS AND VOTE THANKS(: HOPE U ARE ENJOYING IT!!