Chapter 11: introducment

Bethany's POV: Ross riker and I went into Ross car. It was quiet the whole ride to his house. But It was great becuase it wasn't an awkward quiet.(:
When Ross stopped the car I saw his house. It was actually a pretty house. "Ok let's go(:" Ross said smiling at me. Ross ran to my side were I was and opened the door for me. "We'll thank u ross(:" I said blushing. "No problem anything for u" he said smiling. We both laughed and riker was looking at Ross like 'ooo u like her ;)'. We waited for the door to open after Ross rung the doorbell. "Hi rossy and rik! How was the movie?" His mom said. "Oh and hello.. Sorry what's your name?" Ross mom said to me smiling(: "haha hi I'm bethany(:" I said to her in the nicest voice. "Hi Bethany nice to meet u!(:" she said and then she gave me a hug. "Nice to meet u to!(:" hugging her back. "It was a great movie best movie yet!" Ross said smiling at me and gave me a wink. Then the doorbell rang. Ross mom opened the door And there was vanessa, Ratliff and ryland. "Hi mom this is Vanessa" rydel said right away when she saw her mom. "Hello Vanessa!(:" Ross mom said giving her a hug. "Hi" Vanessa said. "So u guys gonna get ready for the cookout?" There mom said. "Yes!(:" we all said.

A/N: VOTE OR COMMENT WHAT U THINK THANKS!(: