Chapter 22: suprise!

Ross POV: I woke up got changed and went downstairs for breakfast. 'Hey mom' I said to my mom while she was making pancakes. 'Hey Ross how did u sleep' my mom asked me. 'Actually I slept really good(:' i said smiling. 'Ross just to tell u Bethany is a really nice girl and I'm really happy u and her Are together.(:' my mom said smiling. 'Ya me too I'm really super happy with her'. I ate my pancakes really fast and I went upstairs to get my phone to text Bethany. 'Good morning my sunshine(: I have a great idea today, come meet me at my house at 5(: see you then:D' I sent it to Bethany and waited there in bed thinking at waiting till she answered back.

Bethany POV: I was washing my face in the morning when I heard my phone buzz. '1 message from Ross' I opened it and read it. I got ready fast and put on my beautiful jumper suit. I texted Ross and said. 'Ok(: ill be there at five(:' I sent it to Ross. I wonder what he had in mind...

Ross POV: I heard my phone buzz and I saw the text. I got happy and started preparing for what I was gonna surprise Bethany with(: I went to the tv room and sat there and looked through my news Feed. I saw rydel tag me in something. It was the picture she took meanwhile I was singing to Bethany at the fire place. Wow Bethany is beuatiful(: she captioned it 'the two love birds(:'. I just couldn't stop smiling. I gues Bethany saw it to becuase right after I saw the picture I got a text from Bethany saying 'haha did u see the picture of what Rydal put?' I responded 'yes!(: btw u look beautiful there!(:' I sent it right away and Bethany responded. 'Awe thank u Ross and u to! U look handsome!(:' I smiled and continued through my news Feed. By the Time I knew it, it was already 4:30. I headed outside and went to the store to buy some flowers. I texted Bethany saying ' ill be there in 5 minutes see you then(:'. I drove alitle more and I was already there at Bethany's house. *ding dong*. The door opened and it was her mom. 'Hello ms holland how are you' I asked her smiling.

'Im great, how are you Ross' she said smiling.

'Great!(:'

'Thats good Bethany will be down in a minute' she said.

'Ok'

Right after she said that I saw Bethany coming down her stairs and she looked BEAUTIFUL!

'Hey Ross(:' she said smiling giving me a hug. 'Hey bethany(:'

'Ok mom ill be back soon and I promise I won't be home late' she said.

'Ok mija bye, and bye Ross have fun(:' her mom said. We got into my car and she asked right away 'so what are we gonna do?' Bethany said.

'You'll see, it's a surprise' I said smiling.

We talked for a long time(:

I parked like 2 minutes away from the beach and said 'ok Bethany I'm going to cover your eyes so u won't see the suprose(:' I said placing my hands gently on her eyes. I walked slowly to the beach and said 'ok open!(:' I said as I lifted my hands off of her eyes....