Chapter 27: everything is great

Ross POV: I went on stage and saw all the fans all excited! Wow there was a lot today. I was looking around real quick to find Bethany but I couldn't find her.
'Who's ready to rock!' Riker said through the mic.
Everyone screamed in excitement!
The concert was going out great but I kept on looking for Bethany but I just couldn't fine her....I was getting alitle worried.

Bethany POV: when I was heading to the bottom of the floor, someone pulled me hard to the side. I was so confused then I looked up and it was manny! 'What the heck manny whats wrong with u?' I said yelling to him.
'Im so sorry Bethany I didn't meen to pull u that hard are u ok?' Manny said trying to pull me in a hug.
'No get away from me' I said pulling back.
'What do u want?' I said looking at him rude.
'Bethany I know we have been friends since middle school and I knows that all you want to be but I want to tell u that I really like u' manny said trying to pull me Into a hug again.
'Sorry manny but I only see u as a friend and only a friend' I said pulling back.
'Come on Bethany you know u like me and... that guy Ross, come on Bethany you could do better' manny said in his jealous voice.
'Manny I love Ross and ill never be with u, just leave me alone!' I said walking away as fast as I could.
I managed to go to the floor were all the fans were and watched some of the concert. I couldn't stop thinking of what just happened because manny was never like this before.

Ross POV: I was singing the song that I sang Bethany the first time I saw her and I was hoping I could spot her ..then i saw her walking though the crowd but she didn't look happy. It confused me a lot....

Bethany POV: when I knew the concert was about to end I headed back to the bask stage. I sat in there just thinking for like three minutes and they walked in. When I saw Ross he looked at me and hugged me tight. He knew something was wrong.
'Can I talk to u' I asked him lookin into his eyes.
'Ya let go' Ross said holding my hand walking to the other room. When we got there he asked me right away
'Wats wrong'
'Im so sorry. Today was to be a day focusing at your concert but I ruined it.' I said pulling Ross into a hug. When i was hugging him I told him what happend about manny and what he told me.
'Oh ok, we'll next time he better not get close to you Bethany becuase I don't want him to hurt you' Ross said giving me a kiss.
'I know I promise he won't' i said giving him another kiss.
I felt relieved that I told Ross and I felt way better.
Before we headed back to where his family were I said 'thank u Ross for everything(: u always make everything better!' I said pulling him into a hug. We hugged for a long time then we decided to go back with his family.
When we walked in they were all looking at us like 'wats wrong'
'That's ok nothing's wrong u guys' Ross said to his family. 'Ok well I hope whatever it is u feel better' Ross mom said giving me a hug.
'Thanks(:' I said smiling giving her a hug back.
'Well since I wasn't there half the time but when I was there u guys sounded great!' I said to them smiling.
'Thanks!' They all said smiling back.
They got there stuff and loaded everything In there truck.
'So do u want to go over my house?' Ross said smiling while I was in his car.
'Yes(:' I said smiling back.
We got there in no time and we went into there tv room.
We were in there laughing and talking about how good the concert was. After a while everyone started going up to there rooms because they were tired. Me and Ross were the only ones in the tv room and then he grabbed his guitar.
'Well since u missed the song that I wanted to sing to u, I was thinking I could sing it to u right now(:' Ross said smiling to me. I smile back and he started to sing.
"I'm like tht boom box outside of your window, I'm that delorean blowing past 88 , and where going girl won't be needing roads cause this ain't to 55st dates. I'm talking about staring out as friends I'm talking about real and not pretend , I'm talking about roads of a lifetime , you and I can even ride the end ya'
The whole time he was singing to me ours eyes met and I just couldn't stop smiling.
'Here comes forever girl' Ross sang ending it.
I grabbed him into a long hug!
'Aww thank u Ross, it felt like the first time u sang to me up there in the stage' I said smiling.
Me and Ross pulled back and kissed.
He was perfect!