Chapter 9: best day!

Bethany's POV: the movie was on and I got to say four looked amazing;) haha anyways u know how u could feel how someone is looking at u? Well the whole time long Ross would look at me sometimes!:,0 when he would do that I would look at him and smile and I would blush but I was glad he didn't notice becuase it was dark in there.

"Hey Bethany wanna come get popcorn with me?" Ross said whispering. "Yes of course!" I said getting up from my chair. I followed Ross out of the movie theatre we were in.
When we were heading to get some popcorn then he grabbed my hand And pulled me to the side! "Bethany I need to tell you something" Ross said soundin nervouse. "Yea shure what's up ross?" I said. "We'll.." He said in his nervouse voice, he couldn't stop moving. "Um well the first time I saw u when I got out of the bus I thought you were the most beautifulest person ever! And when I was singing I couldn't get my mind and eyes off you u! I couldn't sing and I forgot most of the lyrics that night and I had never felt like that before!" Ross said... Then he paused for a moment and took a deep breath.."Bethany this may sound weird becuase I barely met u but I really really like u becuase you are different from the other girls and I had never had this feeling of nervousness for a girl before(:"
I had no words to say!
"Ross I feel the same way for you too. I really wanted to tell you but I knew I never was going to see you again." I said in my nervouse voice! "We'll I'm happy you feel the same way!"Ross said. Me and him couldn't stop smiling! When me and him finished talking I saw him arms open for a hug. We both hugged and it felt just right! Like he was the one I have been looking for. He made me feel complete!
"Haha so do u wanna go get some popcorn still or do u want to go back to the movie?" I said. "Let's go back to the movies I just wanted to tell u how I felt I really didn't want popcorn haha" said Ross. "Haha ok let's go then." I said smiling(: