Chapter 6: picture time!

Ross POV: "hi Bethany and ummm sorry what your name again? " I said to her friend. I felt preety bad that I only remembered Bethany's and not her friends. "Vanessa" she said. "Oh ok "i said. "well those are preety names by the way" i said. "thanks" bethany and vanessa said. I guess after that I was just looking at Bethany wiithout even knowing becuase I snapped out of it and she was all blushed, and my whole family was looking at me like that's the girl he was singing to! "Okay let's take a picture u guys!" Rydel said in excitement. I guess my family already figured it out who the girl was so they said "hey Ross pick up Bethany bridal style and ill pick up Vanessa the same" riker said! Once he said that I was in shock I started to blush and my hands became sweaty! I had to control it especially right now. I saw riker picking up Vanessa bridal style and I knew it was my turn to pick up Bethany. I looked at her and I smiled at her and she did the same(: I walked up to her and picked her up. She smelled amazing and her smile was perfect! When everyone got in position to take the picture I took one last glimpse of her and right before the camera man took the picture she looked at me in the eyes! "Okay thanks u guys!" Ratliff said. In the picture I knew it came out great! Me and her were just looking at each other in the picture! Best picture yet! I looked up wanting to say bye to Bethany but she already left! I knew it I should have told her something like how I felt about her...hopefully ill see her again one day.....