Chapter 30: Problem!

*beep beep*
'Hey mom Ross is here' I said hugging my mom goodbye. Me and Ross were just going to spend some time together today(:

'Hey my awesome amazing girlfriend' Ross said smiling.

'Hey my amazing perfect boyfriend' I said laughing heading in his car.

'So where are we going to go today?'

'Hm well i was thinking for my special girl I want to take you out to go eat at a nice restraunt'

'Aww well where?' I said smiling.

'Youll see' he said starting to drive.

We drove for a kinda long time but we got there. This place looked amazing outside, imagine inside! Me and Ross headed inside and the food smelled delicious! We headed to the pulpit where we saw the guy that seats the people.
Ross whispered to the guy and the guy just smiled. He took us to this private place outside for special guest and it was decorated beautiful!
'Aww Ross thank u!'

'No problem anything for u' Ross said hugging me.

We talked and ordered our food. I gotta say this food was great! The sunset was going down and the weather was great. Me and Ross were talking and I saw someone open the door where we were at. My heart stopped and I was in shock! It was.... Manny.
When I saw manny I thought to myself why he was here
Ross POV: when the door open I saw manny ...he smiled at bethany and was heading toward Bethany. I didnt know what he was going to do but i was scared he might hurt bethany again I knew that couldn't happen. I went toward him and stopped him with my hand.

'Hey Mann stop' I said with a mean face.
.
'Get your hands off me i just want to...' Manny said until he was cut off when Ross punched him hard in the face.

Bethany's POV: I don't know why Ross hit manny it looked like he wasn't going to hurt me!
'Ross what did u do?!' I said in a shocked voice yelling. I knew manny was goin to appologize to me.
I saw manny get up and his fist swung across Ross face.
It hit Ross hard. I yelled at manny and headed to Ross who was on the floor.
'Ross are u ok?' I said tearing up.
Ross got up fast and punched manny in the face.
'You guys stop!! Don't fight!!' I said trying to break it up but they just continued!
'Ross please stop!! He's not worth it!' I said yelling and crying at the same time. I just couldn't make them stop. Then I saw the worker running inside and came outside to stop them. I was mad at Ross and manny.
'Break it up' the worker said pulling them apart.
I saw both of them and they looked bad beat up.
Ross tried getting close to me and so did manny but all I could say was
'No, get away from me! I......I have to go' I said cryin and trying to leave as fast as I could. I couldn't think...my head felt dizzy and I tried to recall what happend. My tears kept on rolling down my cheek and decided to walk home. It was already dark out there and I was scared. I wish Ross was with me right now , I always felt safer with him... But I knew Ross should have thought before he punched manny.
It was getting colder and my eyes felt puffy becuase of all the crying. When i was thinking I saw a cars light in front of me. I looked back and it was Ross car. As soon as I saw him in his car I started to cry harder. He parked the car and I saw him running toward me.
'Ross get away from me' I said.

'Bethany i am so sorry!' He said trying to pull me In a hug.
I looked at him and his eyes were red from all his crying.
'Get away! What's gotten into u' I said starting to yell.

'Im sorry Bethany I don't know' Ross said pausing looking down wiping a tear from his face.
'I reacted to fast when I saw manny... I didn't want him to hurt u'

'I know Ross! But he was going to apologize to me. He wasn't going to hurt me' I said still yelling and crying a lot.

I just couldn't forgive Ross right now, but I knew he did it to protect me.

I sat down on the curve covering my face so ross couldn't see me crying.

I felt Ross sit next to me and put his hand around my waist. I couldn't say no becuase I was crying to much. I leaned my head toward Ross chest And rested it there. I could feel Ross breathing hard becuase he was still kind of crying. He put both of his hands around me and he rested his head on top of mine. We were both like that till I calmed down.

'Bethany' Ross said lifting my head gently.

'I am so sorry, I didn't want him to hurt u....I didn't want my love of my life to get hurt... I couldn't let him hurt you..Bethany I love u too much! I know I reacted to fast I should have waited for him to apologize to u. I am sorry. I didn't want to see you like this.' Ross said tearing up.

I knew Ross was really sorry... we both looked Into eachothers eyes. He put my bangs behind my ear and we both kissed. I felt Ross was telling the truth. We pulled back
'Im sorry Ross I shouldn't have left quick I just couldn't think...I love you' I said pulling him into a hug.

'Ross I missed u' I said with a tear running down my cheek.

'Me too' he said pulling back wiping my tear away.

We decided to go home. He talked about how he was going to apologize to manny and how happy he feels to see me.
'Ok bye Ross' I said giving him a kiss.
'Bye Bethany' he said giving me back a kiss.

I headed inside my house happy becuase I was happy I have an understanding boyfriend.