Chapter 4: Concert time

We entered the bulding and saw the stage! it was huge! and people were already there. We were in the middle of the floor were ross was (so I got a great spot;)) right next to Ross on the left of him was rydel and the left of her was riker and the right of Ross was rocky and the right of rocky was Ellington. Me and Vanessa were waiting there for like about 1 hour! Then the lights became dim and them I started to hear..."Who's ready to ROCK?!" Riker yelled through the mic "yaaaaa,ooooooo," everyone screamed! "I'm excited that u all came tonight and hope you enjoy! " the first song were going to be singing is LOUD!" to be honest that was atually one of my favorite songs from them so i was excited that they started off with that one first! I forgot about ross for alitle while till i heard him sing his small little solo in loud after That i couldnt get my eyes off of him! it sas so weird because i had never felt like this for anyone! the whole time I was looking at Ross it seemed like he was looking for someone. It didn't bother me because he was probably just looking around for curiosity until he looked at me and our eyes met and he looked straight down all nervouse and smiled while he was looking down.

Ross POV: while I was up there singing loud I remembered about that girl I saw when I got off the bus she was soo beautiful and I couldn't believe she was a fan of r5! I was looking for her In the crowd till I saw he!. I got so nervouse I looked down as fast as I could. I don't know why I keep doing that! Im known for like the guy that is confident to talk to girls and stuff like that but this girl I don't know why I get so nervouse! I looked at her again and we both looked at each other and we both looked down and I could tell that she was blushing and I probrally was too so I kept on singing to the crowd but my eyes wanted to look at her but I kept them from looking at her. At the rear view of my eye I could see her getting into the songs and I had to smile a bit it was preety cool seeing her get into it. i wish i could just song to her i said in my mind(: during the whole concert i just took glimpe of her because she was so beautiful i would get so nervouse and sometimes forget some lyrics! i dont know why i kept doing that...but this one girl just made me feel amazing, perfect....complete! It was the last song of the concert and it was my solo to sing so I decided I should dedicate this song to the girl even if i felt nervouse and shy i just had to because she seemed different, she didn't seem like any other girl. "Ok you guys this is the last song for tonight I'm going to be singing the song I want you bad as soon as I said that I looked at her and winked oh my gosh dude why did I do that I said to myself I felt my cheeks get hot and I was blushing....

Bethany's POV: as soon as Ross said I'm goin to be singing I want you bad he winked at me:0 I couldn't believe Ross lynch actually winked at me! Vanessa shoved me in the arm and said did you see that!?? Ross just winked at you! "Ya I saw that but he probably just twitched or something haha why would he wink at me??" He started singing the song and I was just looking at him the whole time and he was doing the same. I felt special and i felt like he was different from other guys.

Ross POV: the whole song I needed to let her know how I felt about her so I Sang the song to her she was singing along with the song and it felt right like she was different from other girls and like she was the one!(: "thank you everyone for coming out tonight! thanks for rocking out with us and I hope u guys had a great time! If u guys have backstage passes it will start like in 5 minutes from now so get ready!" Riker said though the mic.

Bethany POV: yay finally my best part we finally get to meet them! "Oh come on Bethany u just want to meet Ross ahaha I think he likes you Bethany!" Vanessa said "No no no he doesn't he probably just does that all the time! He probably just sings to one girl everytime he has a concert an probably I was just the lucky one today(:" "shurre Bethany whatever haha lets go come on we gotta go meet them already!" Vanessa said it excitement!