Chapter 5:Meet and greet

Ross POV:

After riker announced about the backstage passes we went backstage to get ready for it. "Wow you guys this concert was the best!" I said "yea it was everyone seemed like they were having a great time!" rydel said. I sat on the chair that was there and just kept thinking about that girl! I just couldn't get my mind off of her! As I was there I saw riker coming up to me an I knew I just knew he was gonna ask me who I was singing to I didn't want to tell him yet though who I was singing to I don't know why! "Hey Ross who was that girl u were singing to?;)" riker said. I guess he said it preety loud because Ratliff, rydel and rocky turns around! I could feel my cheeks gettin hot and I just "ha ohh that girl umm I don't know I just saw her and decided to sing to her" I said in a Lying tone because I didn't want my family to know that I thought she looked special to me because I didn't have the guts to tell them yet. "Ohh ok" they all said at the same time. They probably knew I was lying but I'm glad they didn't say anything else. "Ok let's go meet our fans" ryland said "ya lets go" we all said heading to meet them.

Bethany POV: okay we're here i said to vanessa looking at the band getting ready to meet and greet! I was soo excited but nervouse because what happened if Vanessa was right! What happened if it is true if Ross actually likes me! We were there in line for like 45 minutes but it was worth it! The closer we got got the more nervouse I got! Then finally riker said "next" I felt dizzy but excited that I was actually gona meet Ross lynch! Ross eyes brightened when he saw me I smiled back at him and he did the same! I felt like I was gonna pass out right there but I tried not to show it.

Ross POV: "next" rocky said I looked up from signing a paper and I saw her! She looked more beautiful close up my eyes widened! I was soo nervouse but I couldn't show it. I knew I had to say something? " hey. what your guys name" I tried not to sound Nervouse! "Hi I'm Bethany and I'm Vanessa" they both said. So I finally I got her name tht was the most beautifulest name ever...Bethany!(:

Authors note:IF YOU GUYS WANT MORE COMMENT UP TO TWO PEOPLE AND ILL CONTINUE THE STORY THANKS GUYS(: