[Chapter Twenty-Six] Her Forgiveness

Chapter Twenty-Six – Her Forgiveness
Julian's Pov

I felt like a weight was lifted off my heart hearing that she missed me and laying in her bed kissing her felt so natural and amazing. I missed being with her and I knew that this would be enough for me. Sure sex was fun, but I knew now that I would be willing to wait for her.

These days without her were brutal and sucked, I needed her in my life but I didn't realize how much until she wasn't and I would never admit it, but I missed Lacey too. If I ever told her that she would never let me live it down.

I missed her remarks and how she made me laugh. She was definitely like a little sister to me and I loved her so damn much. Together those two wemen meant so much to me. There were four females in my life that meant something to me, three were in this building, two were family and one I considered family.

I never thought of a single girl the way I think about Bailey. I loved the feel of her skin under my palm as I kissed her probably a little too roughly, but I couldn't get enough of her and in a way maybe I was trying to make up for not being able to do this before.

"Now you can't tell me you two didn't make up." Lacey said and we jumped at her voice but neither of us made a move to get out of this position.

"I guess so." Bailey smiled up at me and I loved that smile. I was intrigued but terrified of how I felt for her but I was equally afraid to voice those feelings. I don't know if how I felt translated into love, but if it didn't it was definitely headed there.

I thought that would freak me out and make me not want to be around her, but it did the opposite.

What was happening to me? Six months ago the thought of mention of the 'L' word would have my running in the complete opposite direction but now it had me rushing towards it, though I don't think I could stop or turn away from it even if I tried.

Lacey didn't seem to need to tell me that she forgave me, she was so understanding and she was just waiting to see how Bailey reacted. We may be close but I know her loyalty lies with Bailey and that was fine, they were roommates and close and did girly shit like painting each other's nails together.

"Well I have food." She set the tray down on a side table and I moved off of her and we both sat up. Lacey handed us a plate and I was happy with the choice. I loved meatloaf.

"So what took you two so long?" she plopped down on her bed and stuffed a bite in her mouth.

"It didn't." She said

"I was expecting a day, two tops." She shrugged and I just shook my head at her, this whole being honest thing in here could be a pain in the ass. Bailey picked up a stuffed animal and threw it at her. Lacey simply moved to the side so it hit the wall and tossed it back.

"I hate when you do that." Bailey glared at her playfully

"I know." Lacey was something else.

"So what is everyone doing the rest of the day?" I asked. We were all done with therapy for the day and I missed hanging out with the girls, plus with what happened I don't want to be alone because then I'll think about it.

And now I was thinking about it.

MY father was dead. My mother killed him.

I wonder how she found out about Sara after all these years and I guess she hit her breaking point with him, finding out what he did to her was the last straw and him attacking her; I just don't know what to think. I wish I could go see her, but I'm not allowed out of here.

I wonder how she's feeling about pulling that trigger and I wonder if she's okay. What's going to happen to her and what will her sentence be? Will she get life, will they say it was planned? Will they make it a crime of passion?