[Chapter Twelve] Pretty Girl & Favorite Sister

Chapter Twelve- Pretty Girl & Favorite Sister
Bailey's Pov

I know I said I didn't want him to come back and to leave me alone, and maybe that as true, but the bigger part of me liked that he went against me and did come back, that he was showing he cared, I haven't had anyone to really care about me.

I'll admit to myself but never him that I sleep and feel so much better when he's around.

The next morning when I woke up he was already wide awake, like he'd been up for hours and even when I woke up, he just watched me saying nothing. It was kinds creepy actually, but I couldn't bring myself to talk either, so we both just laid there.

I don't know what time I got up, so I don't know how long we were laying there.

"Hey." He said

"Hi yourself." I said back.

"I'm sorry for being so pushy" he said

"It's okay." I told him

"No it's not. I forget that you're going through a lot right now, and I know I hated when people tried to bother me when I first got here. So I'm going to back off, I won't come unless you ask me too, I'll give you your space to figure things out." He told me and I felt an uneasiness in my stomach.

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

"This doesn't mean I don't want to be your friend Bailey, it just means I'm taking a step back for you to take it all in, accept things and to get used to it here. Group will suck but it will help you so much." He placed a hand on my cheek, the gesture didn't feel just friendly though.

"Okay." I whispered. I know I pushed him away but I was so grateful for him being there.

"I'm still here, come to me if you need me and if you need someone to relieve your frustrations on, I have a pair of gloves and you can either have at me or a bag."

"Boxing?" I asked and he nodded "You box?" I asked curiously.

"I do. I picked it up after I broke probably my tenth laptop."

"Are you still angry?" I whispered, like if I did the question wouldn't be as hard to answer and he sighed

"Every single day." And the way he looked at me when he said it, I couldn't read. It was like he was trying to tell me something else, something more personal with those words and look, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"What else do you do?" I asked as I thought back to our position. I had made my way op top of him now. I was laying directly above him with all my weight placed there, I don't know how I'm not crushing him. "Shit sorry." I tried to move and he wrapped his arms around me

"You're fine Bailey." He smiled

"I'm sure I'm crushing you." I said apologetically and he laughed.

"Bailey, you weight like a hundred pounds, you're so damn tiny. I'm probably twice your size." He smiled as he shook his head

"Hey, I'm not tiny!" I defended and he raised both his eye brows and gave me that look, the one that says 'really Bailey'  and as if the look didn't do it already, he voiced that

"Really Bailey. You're not tiny? How tall are you?" he asked and I glared at him

"Not the point, I'm heavy." I groaned and tried to move off him again but with those arms, it was no freaking use.

"How are you heavy?" he asked amused and I groaned

"All my friends are so small, I've always been the fat one" I said embarrassed at that. Who likes to admit they're the fat friend of the group. I looked up and he was studying me and I wasn't sure why. He confused the fuck out of me most the time.