[Chapter Seventeen] Hit Me

Chapter Seventeen- Hit Me
Still Bailey's Pov

All I wanted to do after group was head to my bed and sleep through the next session, but Julian decided that I couldn't and dragged me to my room.

"What?" I asked as soon as the door was closed, he just breaks all rules.

"Do you have workout clothes?" he asked and I crossed my arms

"Yes."

"Good, get changed."  He said and the in control attitude was pissing me off. He didn't own me and he had no freaking say in what I did and didn't do.

"No, I'm going to bed." He stepped in front of my bed

"Why?"

"Because this is all bullshit and I want to sleep. Because it's my fucking life and my choice." I went to step around him and he moved in front of me again.

"One day you'll thank me. Now go and change now, you have five minutes before I drag you out of here in whatever you're in."

"You're a fucking dick, you know that?" I raised my voice and he shrugged

"I've been called worse. Move it, I'll be back in five minutes." He left and I curled up in bed. I was in here my force and I wouldn't let them tell me how to live my life in here too. I wanted to sleep and I was going to sleep.

"You have one minute, and trust me when I say I'm not kidding that you are leaving this room in about forty five seconds. I may give you time if you get up now and change."

"Go to hell."

"We're already here, pretty girl." The nickname melted me a bit I hated to admit.

"Fifteen seconds." He looked at his watch and I glared at him, he was bluffing, he could drag me out of here they would hopefully tell him to leave me alone.

"Go away." I yelled

"Times up." He walked over to my bed and it took pretty much no strength for him to pick me up and start pulling me out of the room

"Okay, I'll change!" I yelled and he let go

"Then do that." He crossed his arms and I headed to my closet

"Stupid fucking asshole. I fucking hate when people man handle me." I was voicing my thoughts and I didn't give a damn if he heard them.

"Move it." he said and I stripped in the closet area and put on a sports bra, shorts and a tank top before following him out and to the gym

"I had to borrow these, but maybe we'll get you your own." He handed me a pair of gloves and I looked at them and then him.

"What the hell do you want me to do with these?" I asked

"Putting them on would be a start." He said like it was the most obvious thing, which it kind of was. I decided to play because obviously my opinion didn't matter in all of this, he did what he wanted and answered to no one.

But he could be so damn charming about things that you found it didn't bother you as much as it should, he could be a dangerous guy and I didn't mean physically. He got in your head and made you do things you would usually do, but he also is so fucking sincere because if he's taking the time to annoy the sanity out of you then he has to see something in you.

I was conflicted again, I wanted him to see something in me, I know I was a bitch and hard to deal with and understand but I wanted him too. It's been two weeks and already I wanted to bare my soul to this guy I didn't even know.