[Chapter Five] The Worst Has Passed

Chapter Five- The Worst Has Passed
Bailey's Pov

When I woke up I felt like hell, but not as sick, which was a start, but the pain I was feeling wasn't pleasant either. My knees, hands and feet burned and my head was throbbing. And like before I felt another person beneath me, but unlike yesterday I didn't freak out and jump out of bed because I knew who it was this time.

I shook him awake and he jumped

"Morning" he mumbled

"Why are you here?" I asked and he shrugged to which I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Because you hurt yourself and needed help." He spoke casually

"You can go now, I'm fine." I said with no emotion, I didn't ask him to stay and I didn't want him too.

"Sure your fine, how about you get up and try to walk" he told me and I slid out of bed and bit my lip in pain. My knees faltered because my body didn't want any weight on them and Julian wrapped an arm around me before I fell and sat me down on the bed.

"Don't touch me" I pushed his hands away and he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked

"Nothing, just leave."

"So pancakes it is" and he left and I yelled in frustration. He hated me yesterday, why couldn't we just go back to that. He came in with two trays and handed one to me, which I refused to take from him. He put it down and started eating his, it smelled delicious.

"You haven't eaten in a couple days, I would probably eat." He said and I crossed my arms and glared at him, the roles seemed reversed from the first couple days as he sat there and ignored me.

"Get the hell out of my room!" I snapped

"Nope." He took another bite and I took a deep breath. My body was shaking and I couldn't handle this if I didn't calm down soon, I was going to be sick.

"Just get out and leave me alone."

"You can't walk." He pointed out

"I can too."

"Your feet have large gashes in them, I don't advise it, and you'll reopen all the wounds."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused, what the hell did he mean there were gashes in them?

"You should watch where you step. If your trashing a room it's best to not step in glass." I looked around and noticed all my frames were gone and vaguely remembered throwing them yesterday.

I looked down at my hands and they were scraped up, my knees too and my feet were bandaged.

I groaned and got more annoyed that he was there. I hated that he kept seeing me at my weakest, I hated being weak!

"Get out already!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes again

"Now who's acting like a child? Just eat your food and we can see if you can hold it down."

"I'm not hungry"

"Bullshit, your stomach hasn't stopped growling since you woke up. See there it goes again" he pointed out and I looked away from him and reached out for the tray.

I went to lift it but it was heavy so he grabbed it and handed it to me. I was pissed but I was hungrier. I took a small bite and swallowed to see how my body would handle it, and it seemed okay so I took another bite. My stomach actually seemed pretty thrilled with me right now.

"Slower, if you rush it you're going to get sick." Julian said and I slowed down and hated that he was right. I ate as much as I could handle and then he took the trays away. I groaned and then I remembered the doors had locks. I was hobbling across the floor when he came back inside and without missing a beat picked me up and set me back in my bed.