19: the next day

The general had Justine in a military tent to discuss with him about little dude.

"Kid there is something you must know about your friend" said the general "he was actually a genetically cloned dino that was supposed to be a good dinosaur for all but the egg rolled away and we don't know where it was. When you found the dinosaur it trusts you and will do anything to protect the one he cares the most."

"I know, but I felt that it was my fault why people died" said Justine

"Yes but you are a hero, you prevented insane amount of deaths. We honor you and the honor your dinosaur for helping us"

Justine met his mom outside of the tent. His mom was worried about him but he told her that he was ok. They all went back home so he can get ready for tomorrow.

The next day, everyone was coning in school but when they saw Justine, everyone cheered for the hero of their school and were happy to see him ok.

As he and his friends were walking by, Carlo, his friends and also Nicole's friends confronted him.

"Hey look, we are sorry for the suffering we have caused you" said Jason

"Yeah, are we cool" said Mark

"Yeah, yeah we are" said Justine.

Fron that day on justine had new friends and they all get along all together. At that moment Nicole arrived and had something to tell justine.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole "I'm sorry for tricking you that time"

"It's cool" said Justine "we are all cool, right?"

"Yeah and I have something to say" said Nicole "when I asked you out, I didn't just do it because I was forced but also because I want to be your girlfriend"

"Well, I want to be your boyfriend" said Justine

Surprisingly they both kissed in front of everybody all were happy for them. Since that day, Justine's group of friends got large and all were happy to be, especially justine with his girlfriend which is his best friend. Justine didn't just became happy for this, his happy that little dude was in a better place and also he has a remembrance of him. He took a small tooth before he died so he would remember him forever, there will be no dinosaur that will replace little dude.

THE END