3: immense bullying

Fred, Dave, Wakky and Justine got into class and went to their seat to prepare for the lesson for today.  As they sit down, Mark, Carlo and Jason started spitting spit wads at them. Justine tried to defend them but they were to much.

"Hey!" Said justine "stop it!"

The teacher saw what happened and send all three of them to the principal's office. Now that it's over, the teacher began her lesson. As they went out, they swore to then that they will make them pay. They weren't worried because they have friendship on their side.

"Ok class, now that the problem is done, let's start" said the teacher "Ok today we are going to learn about the era of the dinosaurs, about 66 million BC, will you all open your books at page 34"

The students immediately opened their books at that page and started reading. At that time, Justine and his other geek friends were at their zone already, they all know about the lesson.

"Ok guys" said the teacher "at that era dinosaurs rule and the most dominant of all species. Carnivores are the most powerful of all dinosaurs but the herbivores are strong at their defence. One of the most powerful of carnivore is the Acrocanthosaurus, a member of the tyranno family."

The teacher continued her lesson about the dinosaur until it was already their lunch time. Justine and his friends went to the cafeteria only to be caught by Carlo and his friends.

"Well, look what we have here" said Carlo "we have a score to settle"

"Look guys, it's not us who got you guys to the principal's office, it was you" said Justine "if you wouldn't stop bullying us, that wouldn't happen"

Carlo got angry and tossed Justine's food and grabbed him at the sky. Carlo's friends also grabbed Justine's friends and stopped them from getting away.

"Ok you nerd" said Carlo while holding Justine up "prepare for a beating you won't forget"

"Let me check if I have time" said Justine

Carlo prepares his fist and punched Justine in the stomach then punched him in the face. Carlo's friends also punched Justine's friends and severely injured them. Carlo grabbed justine then he tossed him in the trash cans. His friends went to him and tried to help him. At that time, lunch was over and justine injured but still ok.

They all went to class to continue their school day. On the way, Justine was weak and hurt by them.

"Hey Justine" said Fred You ok?"

"Yeah" said Justine "I can manage today"

"Are you sure?" Said Wakky "You took a beating a while ago"

"I can manage, just need to finish this day" said Justine

They all arrived at the room, the teacher saw the injuries that he got. Justine wanted to finish the day, the teacher had nothing to do but just let him do. The teacher continued teaching until the day is done. Justine went on to his way home and tried to rest. On his way, he again encountered Carlo and his friends.

"Well, I believe we have good luck" said Carlo "I'll kill you right now for getting me in trouble"

"I TOLD YOU IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT" shouted Justine.

Justine used a rock to defend himself from them. Carlo got angry and he and his friends chased him all around. Injured, justine tries all he can to run away from them. He ran as fast as he can but was caught by Carlo. He lifted him up then, in a dark alley, they opened a dumpster and tossed him their.

"See you tomorrow, smelly" said Carlo while he tossed justine into the dumpster

Justine was left crying in the dumpster, feeling emmense pain and suffering and even the horrid smell of the trash. He so wished he had someone to help him.