15: preparing for the prom

After class, Justine and his friends followed him home to help him get ready for the prom on saturday.

"Ok guys" said Justine "how am I supposed to make prom night great for me and Nicole?"

"Well first we need to get you a new suit" said Fred

"But how am I supposed to get a new suit, thise things cost a lot" said Justine

"I don't know, let's just hope we can get one, we all have on already" said Dave

They all went inside of Justine's apartment then they saw little dude doing a lot of choires even sewing suits and other clothes. From seeing that Justine has an idea on how he will get a suit.

"Hey little dude" said Justine "how did you learn how to sew"

"Let me answer that question" said Justine's mom "when he was just laying around on that couch, I turned on the sewing channel then let him watch it for about an hour. After that he quickly learned the art of sewing then here he is now, sewing the last batch of clothes and sweaters for us"

Little dude finished up seeing a sweater then had a little break. Justine had an idea.

"Hey mom" said Justine "you know that prom is coming up..."

"Really!" Said his mom "that's good news, so who's the lucky girl?"

"Well actually Nicole asked me out" said Justine "she wanted me to be her date and I need a suit by saturday"

"Oh, sorry Justine, I don't have enough money to buy you a new suit" said his mom

"That's cool, because I have a plan" said Justine "Little dude will sew my suit for me so you don't need to buy me a suit but just the cloth to do it"

His mom agrees with him but they still need the agreement of little dude. Little dude was eager to do it because he will do anything for his best friend.
Justine feels good about that. Little dude took out his measuring tape then started measuring all measurements of Justine.

"Ok now this feels weird" said Justine while being measured "is he done yet?"

Little dude was finish of measuring justine. Now he took black cloths then started doing the suit. The problem was that he was lacking a few material for the suit to be made.

Ever since that day, the gang always comes by justine's apartment to give the materials to little dude for him to finish the suit. Little dude has been working on it all day and night. When saturday came, little dude was dpne and ready to show him the suit.

"Wow!" Said Justine as he looks at the tuxedo "this is the best homemade tuxedo ever"

Little dude was very proud of himself and felt happy for his friend on his prom night. Justine put the suit on then sprayed perfume on him. Justine was now ready for prom, and little dude was happy for him, and wants to see it happen.