11: problem to injury

Justine went inside the principal's office to talk with him about what happened a while ago. He sat down as the principal started talking to him.

"ok Justine" started the principal "what was that all about?"

"Sir, it's not my intention to do that to them" said Justine "but they deserve that, they bullied me in all my life and done much more harsher things to me than burn"

"And where is your proof of these harsh deeds they did" said the principal

"Sir look" said Justine then showed him all the scars and bruises that he got from the bullying of those three about last friday ago

"Now I believe you but there's nothing I can do" said the principal "they done this outside of campus, I have no power in that, but in school I do and what you did was hurtful and was in here"

"But sir...." said Justine

"No buts, sorry but I have to keep you here for at least 2 hours after school" said the principal "it's a fair punishment considering what they did to you, now dismiss"

Justine left the office and saw his friends and little dude. Justine was very angry of little dude that he gave him the angry stare. As he and his friends went back to their classes, little dude went to the school's lunch room and sat down sad. There he met the janitor who is friends with Justine.

"Hey guy" said the janitor "I feel bad for Justine, believe me I know how it feels. So listen, I know that you are not one of those animatronics that they made"

Little dude was surprised to hear the realization of the janitor.

"Yep, you're a real life dinosaur" said the janitor "but don't worry, I'll keep your secret. I know you ever since justine called me about you. Look, the kid is suffering from extreme bullying and had nothing to do to stop but he never gave up at doing what he loves for the one he loves"

Little dude was surprised again to hear that he loves someone.

"Yep, he's in love with Nicole, his best friend" said the janitor "he never had the guts to say it because of her friends and with those bullies. I know you were tortured before but he helped you, now it's your turn to help him, apologize to him and he might feel better"

Little dude thanked the janitor then quickly went to the detention hall. He saw Fred there waiting for little dude to come.

"Hey little dude" said fred "justine is there in detention for two hours, how about we wait for him to come out and you two might get along"

Little dude agreed. They both sat down near the room then waited for two hours for Justine to come out. After a while, Justine finally came out but was really pissed off by little dude.

They all went outside then to home. Fred explained to him that little dude was really sorry about what happened but he didn't believe him.

"Look at what you have done!" Said Justine in an angry tone "you made me get into detention and hot me in trouble! FROM NOW ON I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!"

He crossed the road with anger with Fred and little dude at the other side. Little dude cried at what he has done. Fred looked at the stop lights and saw the go to green, a car zooming right towards Justine was going to bump him.

"Justine!" Shouted fred "a car is coming!"

Justine looked at his side and saw a car almost going to hit him. Little dude surprisingly dashed towards the road and pushed Justine away but paid the price of getting hit instead with powerful force.

The car zoomed away leaving little dude lying on the floor. Justine ad Fred went towards little dude and tried to help him out. They saw the damage it causes him with his bruise and also blood loss.

"Little dude wake up!" Said Justine in a sad tone and crying

Fred and Justine tried to wake him up but he was still unconscious. They both carried little dude back to the apartment and tried to help him feel better.