8: mom's coming

They all head back and saw the large mess that little dude made while he was on a hunger rampage.

"Wow little dude" said Justine "you really made a mess of things"

"Come on guys" said Fred "let's clean this up before Justine's mom comes and sees this"

They all grabbed brooms, mops and even vacuum cleaners to clean up the mess. Justine cleaned up the mess in his room, Fred and Dave cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, and Wakky cleaned up the mess in the living room.

Little dude felt really bad about what he has done. From that guilt, he decided to help them with the clean up. Little dude uses his tail to grab a mop and started mopping. The others were shocked to see him do.

"Wow!" Said Fred "how does he do that?"

"I think his growth may have given him new abilities that allows him to survive or even do things" said Dave

Little dude also used his arms to grab a broom and started sweeping the living room. Wakky was left speechless.

"I cannot believe it" said Wakky "how can any dinosaur do that, it's theoretically impossible"

Last but not the least, Little dude went to Justine's room and used his height to help Justine fix up things from above and also swept away all of the junk that he had made while he was on a rampage. Justine was also astonished by what he saw.

"Well, now this new" said Justine "how does little dude get these new abilities?"

With little dude helping them, it only took them 15 minutes to clean up all of the mess. They all were amazed if the new little dude.

"Ok, I cannot explain what just happened" said Dave "how does this dino be so good while doing these choirs and very quick as well?"

"I believe I know" said Justine "researched last night, that I forgot to tell you guys, that when an Acrocanthosaurus matures to it's teen age, it has learned how to use it's hands and also do productive things"

All were surprised about that but we're really glad that they were all ok.
Little dude hugged all of them with powerful force and was feeling very happy. As they hug, and almost feeling their bones crack, they heard a knocking at the door. They stopped and heard that it was actually Justine's mom coming.

"Oh no!" Said Justine "Mom's coming, she can't find out that I have a dinosaur here, what should I do?"

"We'll handle this" said Fred "just keep your mom busy"

They all went with little dude to his room to start their plan. At that time, Justine's mom arrived.

"Hey mom" said Justine in a suspicious tone "I thought you have triple shifts?"

"I do" said Justine's mom "I just need to get the pen that I put in your room"

Justine was feeling nervous about his mom so he took drastic measures to try and stall her.

"Hey mom, look at this new vase i got you" show her the vase

"That's nice but I really need to get that pen" said his mom

"Look at this lego sculpture" said Justine

"That's good but really I need to get that pen" said Justine's mom

Justine had no choice but to grab her by the leg and tried to stop her from moving towards.

"What's happening?" Said his mom while Justine was pulling her leg "You're acting weirder than usual"

She then kicked him off and opened his room door. Justine was about to get a scream until his mom was marveled of what she saw.

"Wow!" Said Justine's mom "what a nice dino sculpture"

At confusion, he went in and saw that his friends dressed little dude as a funky disco dino statue.

"It's some thing that Justine made" said Fred

"Yep, oh and here's your pen" said Wakky

His mom got the pen back and left urgently. Justine was surprised to see what they have done but also was impressed as well.

"Well I believe we have found the perfect diguise for little dude" said Justine

"And we also thought him to stay as still as possible" said Dave

Little dude will do anything to stay with him. As Justine's mom was gone, they went to the couch and started watching TV and eating breakfast, knowing that there is nothing to worry about now.