12: healing friends

After a while, Little dude started to slowly wake up but still feeling a lot of pain. As he opens his eyes he saw that he was in Justine's apartment with his mom trying to help him feel better.

Little dude was shocked to see his mother and him in the same room. He stood up, weakly and tried to hide but his mom doesn't mind seeing him.

"It's ok little dude" said Justine's mom "I know that you are not a statue but I don't really mind having a dinosaur in my home"

Little dude felt great about that but he was confused about how he got here. He turned and saw Justine helping him heal. Little dude tried to run but he managed to fell down all because of the bandage he has in his foot.

"Hey little dude" said Justine "it's ok, I'm not angry anymore"

"Yeah" said Fred "after what you did to him on the road, he felt guilty about what he had said to you"

"Yeah" said justine "I'm sorry I yelled at you but sometimes I need to have some space to do my things. I don't always have a time for you"

Little dude understood what Justine had said and now promises to never to that again. Justine's mom was so glad but they still have to help little dude be bandaged and feel comfortable while he heals.

Justine and Fred took out the bandages then immediately bandaged little dude's foot. Justine's mom used her nursing skills to try and make little sit on the couch more comfortable for him. After the foot was bandaged they got a fluid stand out then attached a medical tube to his wrist to inject him with more fluid, after all the fluid he loss after saving Justine.

"Ok little dude, you now ok" said Justine's mom while making him comfortable

Little dude shaked his head yes. Justine also bandaged his head because of the large bump that little dude had when he was hit by the car. They all got out a large amount of pillows then placed them near little dude while he sits comfortable.

"Ok little dude" said Justine's mom "we will just leave you here to rest while we all go to bed, ok?"

Little dude agreed with her, then they all went outside to let him heal for a while. Justine and fred also went out and Justine was glad to have little dude as his friend again.