1: day one

In the city of New York, there lived a peculiar teen named Justine. He lived in an apartment building, near the museum of natural history. There he was beloved by his parents but not by others, he is emmensly bullied for being a super nerd and being a super geek.

It was early morning and Justine was having breakfast with his mother. He was eating a lot to have energy to go to school. At the door, his best friend, Nicole came in. She wasn't just his best friend, she is the prettiest and most beautiful girl in the school. She was there to get Justine and go to school.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole "you ready?"

"Just wait, let me finish my breakfast and we'll be on our way"

Nicole sat down in a chair and waited for him to finish. When he was done, he for his bags and went on to school and said goodbye to his parents.

They both walked down the streets to go to school until they were stopped by three bullies, Carlo, Jason and Mark. Jason grabbed Justine's bag and Jason tossed the bag into the trash can.

"Hey dipstick" said Carlo "where are you going?"

"Um," said Justine nervously "we are going to school"

"With Nicole, the prettiest girl in school, ha! That's an embarrassment" said Carlo

"Wait hold on a second" said Nicole "It's not an embarrassment that I am close with Justine"

"Um yeah it is" said Jason "a nerd like him should not be bonding with you"

"Yeah, come on guys, let's go to school and leave this nerd hear" said Mark

As they left, Justine stood up and got his bag out of the trash and cleaned it up. Then Nicole sat down with Justine in a bench so she could talk to him.

"Hey" said Nicole "You alright back there?

"Yeah, I'm good" replied Justine "is that, they have been bullying me for a long time already"

"Yep, it started since the 4th grade until senior year" said Nicole

"I may have a lot of awards, accomplishments and even grants but even these can't mask the pain of being bullied"

Nicole felt sad for him so she pat him on his back and tried to cheer him up with her nice and calming words.

"Look, they are just very jealous" said Nicole "they saw how smart you are and can't be like that, I have a feeling that they want to be as smart as you, you just don't know it yet."

"Thanks, you truly are a great friend" said Justine

They both stand up and quickly went to school. Nicole was feeling a lot better in helping her friend but is worried that Justine might get in trouble.