Stay Away

I'm warning you guys now, this might have some triggers in it and it has some serious stuff in it. If I offended anyone or got something wrong then please tell me so I don't make that mistake again. Enjoy the chapter!

*****

The three lead him to a room, it looked like an interrogation room and there was a window set into the wall next to the door. It was a one way mirror window, this room was brighter then the other side of the glass so people outside the room could see through it. Batman and Superman walked into the room in front of Phantom, Black Canary walked down the hall.

Phantom knew she was probably going to go get the group of teenagers that had brought him here. Most people would be thankful for being taken somewhere 'safe' if they were wounded and on the run but he wasn't. Phantom sat on the other side of the table from the two adults, he pulled the chair away from the table so he wouldn't have to be to close to them.

The table was wide so he wouldn't be to close to them but he still didn't like it. The fact that it was a metal table didn't help at all, it made him feel threatened and slightly panicked. He sat down and crossed his arms as well as his legs and looked at the two, the supposed heroes.

Superman shifted ever so slightly and Phantom could hear Batman take a deep breath. It wasn't long before Phantom heard footsteps in the hallway and he could hear them stop outside the door. Superman looked at Batman and that's how he knew to start questioning Phantom.

"What's your name?"

Phantom looked completely calm, "Phantom."

Batman glared at him, "I mean your real name."

Phantom stared Batman down and Phantom won, "Give me one good reason why I should tell you my real name."

Superman looked at Phantom, "We aren't going to hurt you, we just want to help and knowing your name can help us do that."

Phantom tsked, "Knowing my name won't make a difference, I am dead after all."

Batman mentally sighed and decided to move on, "Why were those agents after you?"

Phantom shrugged, "Who knows." Batman and Phantom both knew that he had the answer but the teen wasn't going to tell them.

"Why were you running away from the facility?"

"You just said that the agents were after me, doesn't that seem like a reason to run away?"

Batman growled, his growl wasn't nearly as terrifying as Phantom's, "How did you get your injuries?"

"Where should I start, actually I just won't start at all."

Batman's patience was running thin, he needed answers but Phantom refused to tell him anything. Superman sighed, "Look kid-"

"Don't call me kid."

Superman paused for a second, "Look Phantom, we just want to help you, we're the good guys."

Phantom rolled his eyes, "Right, I'm brought here against my will, the chick in black doesn't seem to respect personal space, and now your questioning me like some sort of criminal. Yeah that definitely shows that you want to help, good fucking plan on your part."

Batman glared at him, "Language."

"I'm dead, you think I give a shit about my language?" No one could argue with him, if he really was dead then they couldn't say anything about him saying bad words.

Batman took a deep breath, "What about your parents, do they know that your a ghost?"

Phantom scowled and his eyes flashed with anger, "That's none of your fucking business, those people aren't parents." Images started to flash though Phantom's mind, he started to tremble a little and everyone started to worry. Phantom gripped his arms and he glared at nothing, under all of the anger and hate there was a spark of fear.