Chapter 16

*2 months later*

Katie's POV: This is the day we have been dreading, the days the boys leave. I looked around our group at the airport. Meg was wrapped so tightly in Anthony's arm, he didn't want to let her go. She is trying so hard not to cry, she's tough like that. Ever so often Anthony gave her a kiss on the forehead to let her know that she will be missed. Drew and Lissa just sitting there in silence, both so deep in thought. Regina and Joey holding hands so tightly that it may go purple, tears falling down Regina's face and Joey wipes away every one of them. Eric, Thomas, Keaton having a talk, the only laughter heard from them and then me, I sandwiched between Wes and Colton. That did not sound cute. "I'm going to miss you two." I mumbled. "We will miss you two." They both said. The first call for their flight was called everyone stood up. I started to cry. I gave everyone a hug. "Such a baby." Eric said as he lifted me in a bear hug. "Shh." I replied. Thomas gave me a smile and a sweet hug, "I'll miss you." He whispered. "You too." I replied. "Keaton my bro." I said ruffling his hair, he frowned and fixed it up I giggled. He gave me a tight hug. "Take care of your brother, he needs a babysitter." I said smirking. He giggled and said "Okay."  "Never though I'll see you cry." Anthony said as he lifted my up and spun me around. "Don't forget about Meg, or I'll chop your dick off." I warned. "That's the Katie I know." He replied. I smiled and gave him another hug. 2nd flight call so I hurried on to Drew. "Keep the Strombergs in line okay." I said. "Will do." He replied as he gave me a tight hug. Joey gave me a small hug, we have already said our goodbyes. "I want another hug." Wes complained. I giggled and gave him another hug. "Love you Wes, don't go too crazy on tour." I said. "No promises." He replied. I smiled and moved on to Colton. "Stop crying it's going to make me cry." Colton said giggling shakingly. I jumped into his arms and never wanted to let go. "Colton bro we gotta go." Eric yelled. I let go and gave him a big kiss. "Bye babe." He said as soon as he was out of view I fall to the ground, I've gone numb.

The ride home was a blur, I couldn't see through my teary eyes. All the girls came to our house and I couldn't even say in the lounge I went to my room, slipped on Colton's jumper and laid on my bed. Meg joined me, she wearing Anthony's jumper and also teary eyed. We both sat in silence only the sniffles of our cries could be heard. "6 months, 26 weeks, 182 days, 15,552,000 seconds." Meg counted. "Stop being a smart bitch." I said. We both slightly giggled. "I need chocolate." I said. "And I need ice cream." Meg added. We both got up and glided the kitchen grabbing the tub of ice cream and a chocolate block. I started to eat ice cream and a line of chocolate as I laid down.

Regina's POV: "This is going to be so hard." Lissa said as we sat on my bed. "Tell me about it." I said still holding back tears. "We need to be strong, we have each other. We can get through this." Lissa said but with no confidence. I think I cried myself to sleep because I couldn't remember anything passed that point. 

Lissa's POV: All of us girls so miserable, I sat down in the lounge with Meg as Regina and Katie fell asleep. We both quietly watched TV. Meg sat with a chocolate block in her hand and she passed me some. I ate it as my sad eyes stayed glued on the TV. "Alright, I'm over feeling miserable, lets get fucking wasted." I said as I stood up and marched towards the door. Meg followed me out the door. "Liquor store here we come." She said. We brought a Berry Vodka bottle for Katie, Meg got some Strawberry Ale, I got bourbon, going for a harder drink tonight and we got Regina some blueberry vodka. We went back and woke them up. We all sat in the lounge with our alcohol in hand. "To 6 boring months." Katie said holding up her cup. We all toast and drawn back our drinks.

*As The Night Grew Old

Katie's POV: "Lissa omg I fell over." I said giggling from outside the house. She arrived and laughed her head off. She tried to lift me but we both were so drunk she fall over too. "We are so drunk, I can't walk I lost my legs." I complained. "Katie." Meg yelled from inside. "I'm dead and outside." I yelled back. She stumbled out and laid down beside me. "Concrete isn't comfortable." She complained. I laughed out loud. I managed to crawl inside "Goodnight world." I said as tried to fall asleep on the floor. "No." Meg complained as she dragged me to my room as she fell over a couple of times in the progress. We were asleep as soon as we touched a pillow. Will I remember this in the morning? Probably not.

 *The Next Morning

Lissa's POV: I woke up on the couch, how I even got here I don't know. I walked into the kitchen and saw Katie drinking a drink bottle fill of coffee and having a fill panadols. She threw my the packet and I had a few as well also taking some coffee. We both sat down on the couch feeling like absolute crap. Neither of us could speak we just sat and endured the sickness. "I'm going back to bed." Katie said as she picked up her bottle and left. I went back to sleep on the couch. 

Katie's POV: I woke up Meg to give her panadol and coffee then we fell asleep again. When we woke up it was 5pm. WE SLEPT ALL DAY?! I hopped out of bed my hangover gone. I walked to the lounge and Regina was up with Lissa. "You two all good?" I asked. "We are fine now." They replied. I smiled as I skipped top the kitchen picking out what to cook. "Fuck this we are getting McDonald's." I yelled out. 

-----xo-----