Chapter 18

*3 Months Later*

Colton's POV: "Half way through the tour babe." I said to Katie as I stared out the window at the moving view from the tour bus. ""Yeah it's going quite fast actually." Katie replied. "Time flies when you are having fun, are you having fun?" I asked. "Yeah well I have been keeping myself occupied." She replied. "Well that's good." I replied. I heard a unfamiliar laugh and voice echoing in the background. "Who's there babe?" I asked. "I'm going to have to go babe, love you and I'll ring you another day." Katie replied quickly. I didn't even get a chance to reply because she hung up right away. Whose laugh was that? But then I had a flashback and thought, DRS.

Katie's POV: "Seriously was so funny?" I asked trying not to giggle as DRS was on the ground laughing his heart out. "OMG you're such a weirdo." I replied giggling as I threw a teddy bear at him. He got up and took deep breathes to calm down. "So?" I asked. He just busted out laughing again. I rolled my eyes and jumped off my bed and headed to the shower to get cleaned up and ready for the day, I just got back from a surf so the salt smell lingers in my hair. DRS yeah he basically hangs out with me all the time, it's fun. I hopped into a shower, washed my hair, shaved and washed up with vanilla shower gel. I got out and towel dried my hair and wrapped it up. Also, wrapping up my body before heading back to my room. "DRS get out I'm going to get change." I said as I walked in and he was star fished on my bed. He turned around and pouted. "Out." I warned. "I'm choosing your outfit though." He said before opening my wardrobe. "This." He said throwing my pink Varsity Fanclub sweats. "Wear my face." He said looking through my top. "You made me wear it yesterday." I complained. "Oh yeah." He replied. He threw me a random top and then left my room. I rolled my eyes and giggled as I picked up the outfit DRS threw at me, I got changed and slipped on the slippers and left my hair as is. It has gone curly from the shower.. (Outfit in comments) 

Colton's POV: I walked to the back of the bus where the boys where and sat down with a thump. "Are you alright?" Thomas asked. "Yeah." I lied. "What's up?" Joey asked. "I think Katie has been hanging out with DRS to much, I know she has been hanging out with him because she has told me but today he was laughing and she said she had to go and hung up without another word." I replied biting the inside of my cheek. "She wouldn't cheat on you bro." Anthony replied. I stayed quiet. "Do you think she would?" Eric asked. "I honestly don't know." I replied letting out a deep breathe afterwards. The bus came to a halt outside an arena. "Here we go again." I mumbled.

Katie's POV: "No you have got it all wrong, he will tell her that he loves her and they will live happily ever after." DRS complained. "But the chick likes someone else, that isn't going to end well." I protested. He lightly pushed me so I pushed him and it turned into a big game so I tackled him. "Say Katie is amazing and I bow down to her." I said as I restrained DRS. "Katie is amazing and I bow down to her boobs that are in my face." He yelled. I got off and punched before we sat down and carried on the movie. "What are we watching?" Meg asked as she appeared beside me. "How long have you been here?" I asked. "Long enough for your boobs to be in DRS's face." She replied. I rolled my eyes and felt DRS stiffen. He has been doing that a lot when the girls are around ever since that little chat, I don't know what to think.  "Huh see I told you it wouldn't end well." I said to Drew in success. He just shrugged his shoulders, he would never announced defeat.  Meg gave us a confused look and said,"you two are crazy."

Colton's POV: We started our band practise. "Take Me." Thomas sung before he had to stop and cough. "Are you alright?" I asked as I patted his back. The crew got worried looks and approached us. "Thomas are you sick?" I asked worried. He nodded and continued to cough. "We should get him to a doctor." I said in general concern. The staff and Thomas headed off stage. "Thomas voice is huge for us, what are we going to do?" Anthony asked. We all shrugged and headed backstage to our dressing room to wait on news. We all sat around for ages and I noticed that Eric has coughed a few times too. "Um man, wtf." Eric said in between coughs. "This ain't good." 

Later on that day, a few hours before the concert Thomas arrived back, looking well, like shit. "We got some bad news." Staff said. "He has caught a very contagious throat infection, so we need to know if anyone else has had coughing fits immediately." The staff said sternly. "Eric." I said looking at him. "Yeah, I have been." Eric said. "Alright guys we only have one opinion here." Staff said. Our jaws dropped as we heard a sentence that none of us wanted to hear. "We have to cancel the tour." "What?" Wes asked as he appeared next to us. We heard more coughing and turned to see Drew coughing his lungs out. "Alright, Drew, Thomas, Eric we got to separate you from the group. Thomas and Eric you are on Emblem3's bus and Wes, Keaton you move in with Midnight Red, we want to isolate the sick, from the healthy. Wes, Keaton get your stuff now." Staff said. Wes and Keaton walked off. Thomas, Drew and Eric walked away with the staff.  

-----xo-----

Bet you weren't expecting that huh?