Chapter 10

Katie's POV: When I'm stressed this is where you will find me, on the beach, surfing. I still have drama to sort out, not me and Colton we are finally back on track but the drama with Drew. I would go over to see him but now Lissa lives with him and I would prefer to avoid her. I left at 6am this morning to catch some early waves and do I can get a good few hours surf before anyone will realized I'm gone, but I left a note just in case. "Oh well, well, well look who has finally decided to get up early and surf." I turned around to be greeted by Keaton. "It's a stress relief." I told him. "Yup sure is." He replied smiling. "Well let's go surf." I cheered. The waves today are good, not the best but are surf-able. I spent a good hour on the waves before I got tired and decided to just sit on my board and watch Keaton. Keaton is the youngest and he's the best surfer. I'm jealous of that! I sat there and just admired his technique as I looked upon him I noticed that he is distracted his gaze on the shore every few seconds. I followed his gazed till my eyes locked on, Drew and he was without the company of Lissa. Maybe now I should talk to him. I paddled quickly back to shore. "Drew." I said. He turned around, "Can we talk?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess we kinda have to." He replied. "Well I'll start, I'm sorry for kissing you, I was angry at Lissa and Colton then you just happen to be there and I just didn't think. I was so caught up in my drama that I shouldn't have gotten you involved in. I didn't even stop t think about the effects on you. I'm sorry if this has caused any problems in your relationship and I'm sorry for just using you like that. So yeah I'm sorry." I said truly and sincerely. "I forgive you okay? Now last one in the water is buying drinks." He said. I smirked and gave him a hug before running off to the water. In the end Drew and I were neck and neck. "That's good, I had no money anyway." He said. I laughed as we paddled into the waves. "So you two all good?" Keaton asked. "Yeah we are all good." That's all drama's solved except for one but in no way will I be fixing that one soon. Lissa fed Colton false accusations and basically tried to ruin our relationship, but that didn't happen in the end Colton and I came on top.

After a good few hours of surfing and breakfast I was on my way home. Once I was there I noticed Anthony's car in the driveway. I wander why he's here. I walked inside to see not only Anthony, but Eric and Thomas too. "Midnight Red in the house." I cheered as I walked into the lounge. "How was the surf babe?" Colton asked. "It was good not the best but it was surf-able." I replied before giving him a kiss. "May I ask why are you all here?" I asked. "We decided it's a beautiful day to spend at Regina, Katie, Colton and basically Joey's house." Eric cheered. "Oh well full house for a day." I replied giggling, "Should what are we doing all day?" I asked. "Movies?" Thomas suggested. I smirked and looked at Colton who was smirking to then we both cheered, "Horror Movies!" "Yes!" Thomas cheered. "Yeah horror movie!" Eric cheered. We all decided on the final destination series. "OMG his head got squished." Regina said disgustedly. "Ew you could hear the gymnast bones breaks." Anthony said. I giggled at their reaction. We carried on watching the movie then I unexpectedly got a phone call so I left the room to answered it in silence. "Hello?" "Hello Katie this is your boy Drew Ryan Scott." He answered excitedly. "Your boy huh?" I asked giggling. "Yeah I have a question for you." He said. "Okay shoot." I replied. "How do you feel about modelling?" He asked. "Um I'd give it a go, why?" I asked confused. "Would you like to be in a Varsity Fanclub shoot, we needed pretty girls and I thought Katie is a pretty girl." He said happily. "Awh well how about you ring me back in 5 minutes and I'll give you an answer." I said. "Okay talk to you soon." He said before hanging up. I rushed out of my room to the lounge and grabbed Colton and brought him back to our room. "Um how would you feel about me modelling?" I asked. "I'd be happy, why?" He asked confused. "What if it was with Varsity Fanclub?" I asked nervously. "Oh." He said. He thought for a minute, "yeah go ahead, just as long as they know you're taken." "Yay." I cheered. Drew rung back and I said I can do it. He was extremely happy and he would give me details later. 

Lissa's POV (OH WOW): I stood and looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. My black eye still visible but fading and my busted lip is just a scar. Since that fight I feel like everything has changed, moved out of house with Colton and in with Drew. I still feel extremely guilty of my stupid act with Colton, I haven't had the guts to tell him. But I'm afraid Wes might say something. They're in the same band together and are basically brothers. There's right time to admit to something like that. Foolish of me to think of it as revenge on Drew and Katie's kiss when Drew was into it, I think. I shook the thought of him being into it out of my head. I heard the front door opened and shut. "How was you surf?" I asked Drew. "Good, Keaton was there." Drew said."Oh yeah cool." I replied. "Katie was too." "Oh." I replied awkwardly. "Me and her sorted out our shit out." He said. I just nodded I didn't want to start any arguments. "But you and her needs to sort out your shit, because you at risk of losing your best friend. Have you seen him since that sorted shit? No you didn't he stays at hers until he got his stuff got moved." He said. He does have a point, Colton is my best friend, Katie is his girlfriend. We have sort it out someway or another.

-----xo-----

Hope you like this chapter, leave a comment (: