Chapter 2

Colton's POV: It's Katie's birthday in a few days and I want to give her a gift that she will never forgot. But i'm having trouble so that's why I'm currently bouncing ideas around with Regina. "I've got it." Regina cheered as she grabbed her laptop. She cheered before turning the laptop around for me. "You really want me to give her the gift of 5 other dudes?" I asked. "Not just any 5 dudes see this guy here." She said pointing to one of them. "What about him?" I asked. "Its only the Drew Ryan Scott, her favourite singer of all time." Regina said. "So this is Drew." I said as I looked at him and his band Varsity Fanclub (If you know who they're you would know they're broken up but just pretend they're still together). "I can't believe you are making me give her the present of 5 other guys one of them being her favourite singer." I said with a slight laugh. "So i'm ordering the tickets?" Regina asked. "Yeah go on." I replied. "You will totally get lucky that night." Regina said smirking. "Have you two done it yet?" She blurted out. "Still working for that." I replied awkwardly. Oh that's Katie for ya." Regina said giggling. I rolled my eyes and left her room as Katie walked out of the bathroom. "Regina been telling you secrets about me?" She asked smirking. "I guess you could say that." I replied smirking back as I followed her to her room. "I can't pick anything to wear." She compained as she threw large amounts of her clothes around. "Wear these leggings." I said passing her the leopard printed leggings. "And you can wear this." I said passing her one of my top. "A boyfriend and fashion artist, imma keep you on." She said smiling before giving me a kiss. "So what's the plans for today babe?" I asked as I admire her doing her hair. "What do you have in mind?" She asked giving me a quick smile. "It's warm as we should go to the beach." I suggested. "Oh i'm dying for a surf, good idea." She cheered.

I sat down on my beach towel as I admire my girlfriend do her thing on the waves. Her wet suit perfectly hugging her curves and her wet hair, oh my. "And why aren't you in the water?" I turned to see Anthony. "Just admiring the view." I replied before noticing Anthony wasn't alone. "Hello I'm Colton." I said smiling to the chick standing next to him. "Oh yeah, Colton this is my girl Meg, Meg this is Colton." Anthony said. "Hello Colton." She politely said before her and Anthony sat down next to me. "Finally got yourself a girl, congrats." I said happily. He smiled and they both sat down. We got deep into a conversation that I didn't realize Katie was done surfing until she placed her board beside me. "Hello Meg." She said smirking. Anthony and I both exchanged a confused look to eachother. "Katie, long time no see." Meg said standing up to give her a hug. "Did you bring your board?" Katie asked her. "No I didn't, kind of wish I did now." Meg said giggling. Anthony and I sat there confused as to how they know each other. "So when did Anthony snatch you up?" Katie asked as they both sat down again. "A few weeks ago." She replied smiling to her and Anthony. "Well lets hope you can handle his crazy ass." Katie said giggling. "I'm not that crazy!" Anthony said defending himself. "No, just insane." Katie replied smirking. "May I ask how you know each other?" I asked. "We're cousins." Katie replied. "Small world." Anthony said stunned. "How's Uncle?" Meg asked. "Same old nothings changed." Katie said bluntly. Meg shook her head and let out a sigh. "Oh well lets go swim." I said as I jumped up and grabbed Katie hand. "Last one in is buying us lunch." Katie cheered before running of towards the water. "Haha Anthony." Katie, Meg and I said as he was last to hit the water. 

-----xo-----

Hell0o0o0o0o00o0o00o0o  :) I wrote this chapter to have a break from my study. Study is doing my head in! But anyway hope you enjoyed it.