Chapter 9

*Week Later

Katie's POV: "OMG your clothes are all over the place." I said giggling as I walked over it all. My room is honestly so disorganized right now. Colton has just finished bringing his stuff over. Regina is happy that he's moving in which makes me happy. For many people they will say we are moving too fast but you need to remember that every night I was at Colton's or he was at mine anyway so not much has changed with him permanently moving in. Joey carried in Coltons drawers, "yay now put your clothes away." I said to Colton as I chucked his boxers at his face. He laughed but did what told. After about a crazy 4 hours we unpacked all his stuff and put it throughout the house. "Welcome home baby." I said as I hugged him. I gave him a kiss and then we sat down on my bed. "Do I get a housewarming gift?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes then smirked. "What does my man want?" I asked. "You." He said. I laughed as he pounced on me. I tried to wiggle from his grip but failed,  I looked up at his mischievous grin. "I like this position." He said giggling. "Oh really." I said smirking before leaning up to him. He leaned down and loosen his grip so I flipped him over. "Well I prefer this position." I said smirking as I sat on top of him. I leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Stop having sex and watch a movie with Joey and I we are having drinks." Regina yells from behind the close door. I rolled my eyes and giggled as Colton and I walked out and into the lounge. "Horror movie." Colton and I both said at the same time. We gave each other weird looks then laughed. "I have a few horror movies." Colton said going into the DVD cabinet and pulling his DVD's out. "Ew why would you have Human centipede?" I asked as I grabbed a few. "I haven't watched it." Regina said confused. Colton smirked, "no Colton." I warned. "Regina you don't want to watch it." I replied. I turned aorund to see Colton opening the case and getting the DVD out. "No." I said as I tackled him. I restrained him until I managed to grab another movie and pressed play. I smirked at Colton as it started to play I gave him a kiss and got off of him and sat on the couch. We settled on The Conjuring. I giggled even I get scared in some parts of this movie so Regina is going to scream.

Colton's POV: I watched Katie's eyes glued to the TV how the glowed and I watched her jump a little at the unexpected bits. "HOLY FUCK." Regina screamed as she ducked into Joey. Katie looked at her and giggled then looked at me with a small smile which I returned. The end credits rolled on and Regina has fell asleep in Joey's arm so they couldn't move. "I'll start cooking dinner." Katie said hopping up and walking to the kitchen. "It's my first night so I think I should at least help with dinner." I said smiling. She smiled and eyed up the food. "What do you feel like eating babe?" She asked. "What do we have?" I asked coming behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hmm I could make a chicken ceaser salad with chips." She suggested. "Sounds good, now how can I help?" I asked. "Grab some salad ingredients, Regina doesn't like tomatoes so leave them for now." She replied. I nodded and grabbed some stuff. "Can you watch the chicken I'll start the salad." Katie said. "Yup." I replied. We swooped jobs and carry on. 

We started to dish up dinner. "Do you want tomatoes on your salad babe?" She asked as she grabbed the tomato. "Yes please." I replied she cut up some tomato for Joey, herself and I. "Dinner is served." Katie said walking to the lounge and giving Joey his dinner. "Yum thank you." He replied. Joey woke up Regina and gave her, her dinner. "It's so good, thank you both of you." Joey said in between mouthfuls. Katie and I smiled at him and carried on eating. When we were finished Katie got all the plates and put them in the dishwasher. "Well I'm going to go have shower." She said as she skipped off towards the bathroom. "I'm glad you live here, you can keep her under control." Regina said smiling. "I'll try my best." I replied giggling. "Just don't have any dramas again alright." Joey said. "I hope not." I replied. I walked off towards Katie and my bedroom and once there sat down on the bed. I let out a sigh. Life surely isn't going to be perfect, but right now it sure as hell feels like it. 

-----xo-----

Short chapter again, I will make next one longer. By the way The Love Game finished at Chapter 10 i'll just tell you that I'm not planning on ended Love On Lock anytime soon :).