Chapter 15

Katie's POV: Everyone has been so awkward and silence since I arrived home from the horror maze. So I'm just staying coped up in my room, I'm so tired and it's a Monday night so no one would be out at the clubs tonight, I guess I should just sleep. I let out a yawn as I grabbed my pyjamas and went towards the bathroom. I locked the door and stripped down before hopping into the steamy shower. The heat instantly relaxed me and washed the stress of the day away, it wasn't stressful when I was hanging out with DRS (I'm just going to say that so you don't get confused between the two Drew's and I'm too lazy to write out his full name anymore.) But when I got home then I got stressed from the awkward silence! I washed my hair and had a shave. I grabbed my vanilla shower gel and lathered me up so I smell good. I got out and wrapped a long towel around my body and a small towel around my head and hair. I went back into my room and changed into my pyjamas (Pyjamas link in comments.) I flooped onto my bed and let out a sigh. I heard the door open and then a dip into the bed. I turned around to be faced to face with Colton, his brown eyes piercing into the back of my head, I gulped and looked away. "What have you been so quiet?" I asked shakingly. "You didn't tell me you were going to hang out with DRS today." He replied. "I shouldn't have to tell you, who I hang out with. You don't tell me." I said as I looked into his brown eyes again. "But I feel like you're not telling me everything, what's wrong?" I ask the concern rising by the second. "Did something happen at the meeting?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied. I lay nervously as I waited for him to speak up  but then I got a phone call. "Sorry." I said before picking it up. "What are we supposed to do for 6 whole months." Meg compalined. "Pardon." I said. "6 month tour Emblem3 and Midnight Red." She questioned. I went quiet. "Shit, he hasn't told you yet. Just forget what I said, fuck, bye" Meg cursed before hanging up. I turned back to Colton and had a tear in my eye. "What am I going to do 6 months without you?" I asked before full on crying into his chest. "We gotta make these 2 months before I leave unforgettable." 

* The Next Morning

"I hate how both my boyfriend and you are leaving, who am I suppose to annoy when you two are gone?" I asked Wes as we just finished our morning surf. "Your fault for having a famous best friend." He replied giggling. I punched him lightly, "you weren't famous when we met." I said. He gave me a hug which I returned. "I'm going to miss your stupid face." I mumbled into his chest. "And I will miss your annoying voice." Wes replied. 

Colton's POV: I woke up to an empty bed but I knew that Katie would have gone for a surf. I got out of bed at a pace of a snail and dragged myself to the kitchen. After a coffee I was awake and ready for this stupid boring Tuesday. I sat on the kitchen counter as I felt boredness take over me. I swung my legs beacsue it was the only thing I could do. I soon heard a car pull up I peeked out the kitchen windows and watched as Katie's car entered the garage. I excitedly jumped off the counter and ran to the garage. "I'm bored. " I complained as I ran up to Katie and picked her up spinning her  around. "And I'm dizzy." She said. I stopped and put her down and she gave me a kiss.  "What shall we do today?" She asked as I followed her inside to our room. I tackled her onto the bed she giggled. "Well my day would be great just here beside you." I said as I smiled down at her. She smirked, "oh really?" She said. I nodded. She pulled me down by the collar of my shirt and we started a really passionate kiss. "Stop having sex we are going out." Joey yelled as he walked passed our room. I broke the kiss and let out a frustrated sigh. Katie and I got up and walked out to the lounge. "We weren't even having sex man." I said to Joey as I sat next to him on the couch. Katie grabbed a drink and then ran back to our room to get ready. "Because you can't get it." Joey mockingly said. I pushed him and he pushed me and it turned into a brother fight. 

Regina's POV: I got ready and walked to the lounge steeping over the idiots fighting on the floor and made my way to the kitchen. Katie walked in and giggled. We watched the boys wrestle and it was honestly the funniest sight. "Are you two girls done yet?" Katie asked smirking. They both stopped, stood up looked at each other then hug. Yup they are weirdos. We all left and hopped into the car Joey and I in the front and Katie and Colton in the back. "I never asked, where are we going?" Colton asked. "Wherever the road takes us bro, making the most of the time we have left with our girls" Joey replied. I smiled at him and wrapped my hand is his. We do need to make the most of it, time flies so quickly.