Chapter 7

Colton's POV: "You two are disgusting filthy asshole." That sentence froze me cold I couldn't even think, everyone just became faint noise, faint yelling and even faint breaking of glass. "Colton we going get out." I heard in the distance. But would my body move? No. "Colton move now, we are getting kicked out." The voice grew louder. Seconds later sting to the cheek woke me from my daze. "Colton, go." I nodded and hurried out the door. I guess I'm in shock, I have no idea why we have been kicked out but those thought keep circling  "You two are disgusting filthy asshole." I was once again out of a daze once the cool night air hit me. "What happened?" I asked Wes who just so happened to be right next to me. "Well, well, well my best friend, which is now most likely to be your ex was approaching you to talk but then your best friend decided to talk shit about her not knowing that she was there. My best friend defended herself and stood up to her. Then you being stupid took her side so my best friend kissed your best friends boyfriend and now Lissa and Katie are spending a night in jail for almost killing eachother." Wes said frustartedly. I nodded as I took this all in. "What's worse is that they're probably sleeping next door to eachother right now." Wes spoke. Shit. "But me being the awesome best friend I'm going to bail my best friend out." Wes replied before walking passed me. 

Katie's POV: I sat down in anger as I was stuck in this stupid little room, in jail. What's worse? Lissa is right next door and staring like a hawk. "Why don't you take a picture? Oh wait you can't because I ripped the phone out of your hands and stomped on it." I said in a smart tone. My results of the night, a swollen lip. Lissa she got a black eye and a busted lip which is still bleeding. "Did I taste any good when you snogged my boyfriend?" She asked. I laughed, "Oh honey why you don't realise is that I kissed him first actually we kissed before you even went out so don't run your mouth if you can't back it up." I replied smirking. She rolled her eyes. "Katie someones bail you out." A guard said as he stopped outside my cell. "Sweet." I replied getting up and waiting for him to unlock to follow him. 

"Oh Wes you're a lifesaver." I said as we hopped into the car. He laughed. "That was some pretty intense shit." Wes said sounding concern. "So where are we going͵ yours or mine?" He said changin the subject right away. "Lets go to mine͵ it's closer and I need to sleep." I replied with a small smile.

We arrived at mine and thank god Joey and Regina are asleep. God knows I don't want to explain all this shit tonight. Wes and I walked to my room and I kicked off my heels and got changed into a long baggy top. "How on a minute." Wes said as I was half way through getting the tshirt on. "Turn around." He instructed. I obeyed and turned around. "Holy fuck." He said as his jaw hit the floor. "Do you like it?" I asked as I looked down at my fresh tattoo. "I love it." Wes said with a smile. I smiled back and finished getting change. "I have this one too." I said showing him my finger. "Mint." He replied. We both hopped into my bed and fall asleep.

-----xo-----
So this chapter was kinda boring and I'm sorry it's a filler for what's to come. So do you think Colton and Katie will sort this out? Do you think the relationship is doomed? What about Lissa she's Colton's best friend and now Katie hates her. LEAVE A COMMENT.