Twenty two- Rogues

The Alpha's Huntress
2014© Luna Night
Twenty two- Rogues

Certainly not edited!

This chapter is dedicated to

** x_dejavu **

Thanks for everything hon.

And also if you want the chapter to be dedicated to you, please tell me. Inbox me, private message, or right here leave a comment.

Ily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mexico, Tijuana

Once I got to the house, Tyler, Cassandra, and my wolf felt really... twitchy. The house looked amazingly normal, it was a hot day in Mexico and the mansion next to the pool couldn't look more casual. It would even look like a happy family lives here.

But the subdued screams wrecked the good impression.

"Luna are you completely sure about this?" Tyler asked me.

"Sure I am," I said, though I felt really uncomfortable but began moving forward nonetheless.

My heels thundered against the cement and rocks. I felt sure, I felt amazingly sure of every step I took. As if I could see the devil across that door and we would become neighbors.

I gestured to Tyler and he did as I told him. He kicked off the gates and I walked in with Cassandra right next to me. We stopped moving at the middle of the living room where we had guns pointing at us.

Well they surely are expecting somebody.
"Kneel and submit to your Luna Queen Catarina Novak-Zhalkov of the Slavic House."

They lowered their guns and all of them knelt and bowed, heads turned just at an odd angle, showcasting their necks in submission, hands flat on the ground.

"Where is your Alpha?" I asked.

A man rose and gave a few steps closer. "Luna I'm Alpha Alex Garcia."

"Good Alex because we have someone to talk about."

"I never thought you would come, I expected Mackenzie's brother the Alpha King."

"Well if it was him your body would've been impaled," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

He looked quite pale after that, so I smiled at Cassandra and she laughed, shrugging. I looked back to him and I see where nature played them to come together. Alex was handsome as hell. He has messy, smooth onyx hair, almost as tall as Dimitri, well built and pitch black eyes. Their pups would be magnificent, and it truly shows the bonds aren't just... a big pat on the back from the Goddess. It's matching people mentally, physically, and spiritually, down to a genetic level.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him, taking a seat and crossing my legs.

"The hybrid."

"Well rumors are fast," I murmured, reaching out to lift the face of one of the kneeling pups. "Before being a hybrid who was I? No, who am I?"

I felt his stare, fierce and focused on me, trying to pinpoint just who am I to him. One by one, they lowered their heads upon realizing.

"Lilith. What do you want?" He hissed.

"I want to speak to you, Alex. You've hurt my Kenz and I am... personally offended. You see, she's my mate's sister so she becomes my little sister. Although I'm feeling more like her mom, always aware of what's good for her and what is... so not," I caressed the pup's face and moved away, standing up and going to its Alpha. "She's also Crown Princess. It is my duty as it is hers to look after one another."