Dodici- La Esattezza II

The Alpha's Huntress
2014 © Luna Night
Dodici- La Esattezza II

*waves awkwardly* hey, long time no see, but I'm back!

Okay no actually guys I'm really sorry for going MIA, but for these past months my life has been crazy, and I felt like the lesser I had in my plate, the less stressful life would be. Silly me, I've missed you all so much

So here's an update!

Xoxo, Luna

. . . .

I swallowed hard; my heart was pounding in my chest. I was in the dark, I couldn't see a thing and Dimitri is the predator, and he's agreed to end things how they were supposed to. With me dead.

"Still better than dying attacked by a coyote," I laughed. The fear of that kind of death kept me to stay for the night the first time we met. I didn't realize, death by a coyote was way more lovely than knowing he's the one to end me. But that's okay, it should be that way, it should've always been that way. The story of Lilith is that she went mad at Adam's sexism, turned her into a killer, and it's only ironic he's the one to kill her. Sweet, too, if you think about it, it'll always be alright, as long as it's his hands around my neck.

"It's okay," I whispered, "this was meant to happen years ago," I nodded assuringly. "It gave us time to be together, to change, to talk, to kiss," to love, "it's okay, go ahead."

I felt his rough hand encircle around my throat. I took my last deep breath, and exhaled, thinking of Sara and the things I didn't told her. She changed me for the better.

"I love you."

I opened my eyes, wide and fearful.

"I should kill you right now, I should avenge my Fallen, I should avenge Deka and Michael, I should rip your throat out and put your head on a spike. I should," he took a deep breath, "but here, right now, with my hand around your throat, surrendered and weak, all I can think about is taking you to bed and showing you how much I love you." I wiped my tear roughly. "All I can think of is you, dressed in white, the Queen's fur cloak trailing behind you, and you sitting beside me, ruling beside me, holding my hand, giving me children, and keeping my sane."

I grabbed him by his shirt, clutching onto him. "I want your violence," he said into my ear, "your rough love, your messed up life and I want your devotion, I want you completely, just for me." I looked up, his electric blue eyes shifting between his human eyes and his wolf's golden brown ones, "I love you."

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, softly laying my body in a mattress. I snuck my hands under his shirt, grinding him into me, kissing him in order to breathe. This love might be dangerous, but it sure as hell felt right, and good. With his hands around my neck, he gave me pleasure, trust, and safety.

9:30 am.

Alpha King Dimitri III Zhalkov's POV

"You're very beautiful," she said, smirking, her fingers combing my hair. "I don't like it," she frowned, her little pointy nose snickering. "How am I supposed to take you out on a date if everyone will try to steal you from me? Checking you out? I don't like it."

I traced my finger from the base of her neck down her spine, ever so carefully, testing the strength of her bones. She shivered, squirming in my arms at the touch. So sensitive, so erotic, so human, so breakable. She frothed her legs against mine, cold. I grabbed the bedsheets and covered half her body, leaving her upper torso in display. She has no idea what the hell she's talking about. A pair of mates, walking around, gives the worst sense of envy and whatnot to humans, meaning I'll sure as hell show her off, parade her if I must, decorate her in the finest clothes and jewelry, give her the finest things in life she deserves. I kissed her shoulder, and then her cheek. "What if I want to show you off?"