{32}

^^^
I took this pic while writing this entire chapter XD

~~~

It was weird. We talked with Evan a lot for a couple hours before we were shooed away by Doctor Herman.

Evan was acting so weird the last few hours. I was worried about him but that might've been an effect of the meds. Jared an I had left and went out to some fast food restaurant to eat lunch. And yes, JD was sitting in my shirt.

I was eating some fries and Jared was devouring a hamburger. I frowned at him.

"That's disgusting."

"You're disgusting." He snaps back, mouth full of hamburger.

"If you could look in a mirror right now, you'd change your mind." I say.

He rolls his eyes and continues eating.

"Did you.. notice something wrong with Evan?"

"..yeah." He mumbles.

JD mews and I give him a small piece of the fry. I look back at Jared who set his burger down and was wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Do you think it was the meds?" I ask.

"Of course not. There's no way it was meds that made him act all... quiet and weird."

"Okay good, that's what I thought. He was acting pretty happy when we first got there. Then after a couple minutes he got quiet again. Do you know what happened?"

"No idea Con." He says.

I looked back down to JD and gave him another fry. We sat in silence for awhile before Jared says something.

"Is it true? You really want to go to New York?"

I look at him, "Yeah. Yeah I do."

He was drinking some soda and looking at JD, "Dude that is literally the hottest thing I've ever seen. A gay guy and a fucking kitten in his shirt."

I rolled my eyes, "Everybody digs the kitten."

"Hell. Yeah." Jared grins and keeps drinking this soda.

I picked up another fry and ate it, then gave another small one to JD. I heard that really annoying noise, when you finish your pop but still try to get more, coming from Jared. I glare down at him.

"Could you not?"

"Oh I'm sorry, is this annoying?" He grins and slurps louder.

"Jared, I would stop if I were you." I lightly growl, holding a fry out to him as if it was a type of weapon.

Jared grins and takes a bite of half the fry, "Threatening me with a fry? C'mon, you can do better than that."

I roll my eyes and stand up throwing away my stuff with one hand and holding onto JD with the other. I walk back to Jared to see him staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about your "dream" to go to New York." He says almost quickly, using the finger motions at 'dream'.

"Hey it's true, and nobody can stop me from this happening so don't think about it." I say, scratching JD's head.

"Hey I wasn't gonna stop ya. I want to go with ya." Jared says, holding his hands up in mock surrender.