{12}

If I said life was the same, I'd be lying.

Connor was out of the hospital, I kept tripping for some reason and our relationship was.. well.. definitely different.

Currently I was laying in my bed, eating a granola bar. My mom was at work so of course I jumped when I heard the door open and slam.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" I heard a voice yell.

I rolled my eyes at the familiar and annoying voice.

"UPSTAIRS JARED." I yelled back.

After a few seconds Jared was standing at my bedroom door.

"Hey." I said.

"You got any bathbombs?" He responded, not even saying hello, I inwardly pouted.

"Check the bathroom. My mom might have some."

He nodded and left, quickly returning with one in his hand. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What? It's like my fetish. Ever heard of that?" He rolls his eyes and sits on my bed, next to me.

"What's a fetish? Wait. Never mind.. I don't even want to know." I shake my head, taking a bite of my granola bar.

"Heh. Your loss."

Taking another bite, I watch Jared as he put the bath bomb in his bag.

"What are you going to do with that?"

He winked, "For me to know and you to find out."

I rolled my eyes at him and finished my granola bar, throwing the wrapper in a trash can in my room.

"Soooo what brings you to my house today?" I ask.

"Why am I not allowed here? I thought we could go out to get some lunch." He looks at me, grinning slightly.

I smiled, "Yeah, sure. I was gonna have a .. ham sandwich."

"Well ham is lame so let's go Hansen." Jared says, standing up.

"Ok ok, I'll meet you in the car. I gotta get my shoes. Oh hey is it cold?"

"Uhh a little I guess." He shrugs, then walks out of my room.

I stand up and look for my shoes, quickly putting them on once I found them. I'm about to walk out then pass by Connor's jacket. Dammit I forgot to give it to him again. I guess I'll stop by after going out with Jared. I grab the black jacket (which happens to still smell like him) and slip it on as I walk out of my room.

I hear continuous honking to a tune of a song, I shake my head and walk out the door, locking it. Turning around I quickly walk towards Jared's car.

"So Hansen, where do ya want to eat?" He looks at me, finally stopping the honking.

I shrug, "Nothing fancy, maybe a family dinner? Those are nice. Oh! And there's this one that sells chocolate chip pancakes.. all day! Can you believe that?! It's awesome!" I rant, thinking about those amazing pancakes.

I look over at Jared and see him rolling his eyes while still looking at the road.

"You're such a kid Hansen." He chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest, "Am not!"

"Are too!" Jared said back in a childish voice.

"Nuh uhhhh!" I retorted which caused Jared to break out in laughter.

"God Hansen, your so stupid." He laughed, clutching onto the steering wheel.