Day 13

So here I am. Everyone is in prom right now while i'm here sitting next to you! I thought: if you can't go to prom, i'll bring prom to you.

I bought some flowers with your favorite chocolate. I also brought you a crown because who am I kidding? You're definitely going to be the prom queen...well for me!

Marcus just texted me asking where I am! But I won't reply because if I did he'll surely come and force me to go back again.

I'm not sure if you feel a spark, but I feel fireworks when I think of you! I don't know where I stand with you. I don't know what I mean to you All I know is that every time I think of you, I want to be with you more and more.

I want to be the boy who makes your bad days better and the one that makes you say "my life has changed since I met him".

Never in a million years did I think I'll find someone so utterly and completely perfect, someone who would make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be, someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe. But then I found you and realised that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are.

You don't know that I love you yet. So please wake up soon so I can tell you!

Angel, wake up before I eat all your chocolate.

Martinus

Happy 16th birthday Marcus and Martinus😍