Day 2

Good morning Angel. Hope you're feeling a little better today. We were supposed to go picnic today, remember? Well I have already brought everything we need except for the peanut butter because, you know, it's your thing. But change in plans, we're eating here and not in the woods, but that's ok, as long as i'm with you, it doesn't matter! So come on Angel, wake up!

I wonder how you feel right now, I wonder if you can hear me. I miss you so much, Marcus too. He's going to visit you tomorrow.

Anyway, stay strong Angel! Stroms don't last forever and things will get better I promise. It took a while to believe that but now I do. If God brings you to this, he will bring you through it. Don't give up! Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart!

Whatever life throws at you, even if it
hurts, keep fighting ok? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows! We need to accept this!

I'm not looking forward to go to school tomorrow! It will be twice as boring without you! Yesterday your best friend Kath called you! She didn't know about what happened so when I told her she felt so bad and sorry for you. She's sweet but not as sweet as you! I think she'll come to visit you next week.

And I will let her write you here! Marcus too! So when you wake up, you'll know how much we missed you.

Anyway gotta go now!

Don't forget what I told you! Stay strong, ok Angel?

Bye,

Martinus