Day 4

Today school has been really boring! Every time I look at your empty seat, tears start to form in my eyes. All of the school know now your story! They are all praying for you and they can't wait to see you again. Even Paige you remember her? She used to hurt you a lot, break all your pencils when you were younger but now she told me that she misses you so much! I don't think we can trust her yet but WHATEVER!

Anyway Angel I have some really bad news. Your dancing teacher called to ask why you didn't show up so when I told her you have been injured, she said... uhh I don't know how to write this, she said she'll kick you out of the team. But that's ok Angel, maybe that's for the good! You're an amazing dancer and when you wake up, you'll audience to another dance club and i'm 110% sure they'll fight over you!

You're the most talented girl I have ever seen and I know you'll be the most popular dancer in the entire world. But it will take time Angel for your legs to heal ok? The accident wasn't easy, but like I said don't give up! It might take some time but you'll be back, stronger than ever!

Today my friend asked me to go and play football with him but I didn't accept. I prefer sitting here, waiting for you to wake up instead of enjoying my time and leaving you here alone!

How does it feel breathing through these tubes? Do you even feel your body? Remember Angel, you need to deal with the pain, and everything will be just fine.

Gotta go now, see ya tomorrow!

Martinus