Day 5

Angelica I can't believe what happened to you!! Martinus told me everything and I spent all night long crying!

I can't believe my best friend is lying on the hospital's bed and I can do nothing about it!

I love you Angelica. You were my best and only friend. When all of my classmates used to bully me, you were always there to make me feel better, to wipe away my tears. Whenever I needed a shoulder you were there, whenever I needed a friend to tell her about what I am going through you were there. And now it's my turn to pay you back!

I will pray for you every day, and I know you'll make it because you're the bravest girl I have ever seen.

Angelica, there's something that might cheer you up! Your favorite shoe store is doing a SALE! That's right! So come on, wake up and let's buy matching sneakers.

In the school's cafeteria I sat with Marcus and Martinus. But don't worry, no one sat on your chair. It's waiting for you to come back. We didn't talk much, or even eat! We miss your funny (well not really) jokes and how you laugh at them!

I miss you Angelica beyond words, so i'll stop now because if I continue, I will drown in my tears.

And PS: If you felt anything weird that was me kissing your cheak.

Stay a fighter like I always knew you!

Your best friend that is dying to hug you again,

Kath