Day 12

Prom is tomorrow! And I still don't have a date. But that doesn't matter, I don't care at all! Marcus said several times that I need to go with Kath and not alone but I refused to listen.

We bought new suits. Mine is black with a read tie and Marcus' suit is dark blue. It matches Jasmin's dress.

In fact, my tie also matches your dress. You were supposed to wear your red skinny dress tomorrow. I guess not...

Everyone is excited for tomorrow I don't know why! Seriously what's so special about proms? What's so special about seeing happy teenagers dancing and enjoying life while I'm suffering? What's so special about sitting and eating alone because Marcus will be too busy with his Jasmin and you'd be lying here FOREVER!

I wanted to ask you to be my date Angel. I wanted to go to prom with you as a couple, here I said it! The day you got hit by a car, that means 12 days ago was actually the day when I wanted to ask you to be my prom date, but it just didn't happen!

No one knew that, even Marcus! Because I was kinda afraid of your reaction! I mean we were always best friends, I wasn't sure if you have thought of me this way before!

Yes Angel! I want to be with you! I want to hug you tight, to scream your name out loud, to travel the world with you, to tell everyone that Angelica Cooper is mine, my one and only!

Yes I love you, I love you more than you think! Do you love me back? Wake up Angel! I need to confess my feelings I can't take it anymore.

For the million times, wake up! I can't take it anymore...

Martinus