Day 6

Angel, I have something that will make you laugh. Yesterday, when I went back home, Emma asked me about you. I couldn't tell her the truth because you know how much she loves you, she'll be devastated! So I told her that you're staying in another city, and not in Trofors for a couple of days. So she asked me to give you this if I saw you:

So I will stick it here and when you wake up you'll see it

So I will stick it here and when you wake up you'll see it. It's so adorable!

Anyway today our Geography teacher said that we have to work in pairs for our project. Since you aren't there I had to go and work with Amy. She didn't let me even suggest my ideas, and every time I tried to speak, she interrupted me saying that her ideas are better.

I wanted to work with Marcus but he ditched me for "Jasmin". Well you know he has a crush on her and he'll do anything to spend more time with her.  She's a nice girl tho and if she and Marcus ended up together, i'll be extremely happy.

Prom is next week and I don't know who I am going with. Marcus asked Jasmin out and she accepted, while I still don't have a clue about who I am going to ask. We were supposed to go together, remember? Well as best friends of course... But anyway it's next week so I still have plenty of time left.

I hope you'll wake up til then because no one can replace you Angel!

Gotta go now, the doctor is yelling at me for spending too much time with you.

Martinus