The rabbit hole

As I was dragged towards my own birthday party I couldn't help but wander what I was doing and why I seemed so worried. As we came closer to the party I could slowly start to hear music. Huh cimorelli who knew they knew my favourite band was cimorelli. As we drew closer I became increasingly nervous yet increasingly excited.

Did they invite him.

I'm not sure.

He said he wouldn't be able to come.

That's never stopped him before though.

As we came closer I saw my party was taking place on the field with the trees adorned with beautiful blue, silver and purple streamers. The tables had all of my favourite foods like fruit salad (which was mainly strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and grapes because they are my absolute favourite fruits) and vanilla cupcakes and even small triangular chocolate spread sandwiches along with cute little cups of tea. Of course they had things for the other guests though like cheese sandwiches and cups of coffee beside the tea.

Ugh I could never understand why people like coffee it tasted so horribly bitter. Tea on the other hand could be as sweet as I desired and an array of delightful flavours.

As I neared the snack table I saw it again. A little dash of white and red. It must be that rabbit again I thought to myself. Before I could get to the snack table though I was dragged away by my dear aunt to be introduced to many of the guests. Possibly to try and get me a boyfriend. Ugh it was most likely my aunts idea again she always tries to set me up no matter what I do. Well unfortunately there was nothing I could do to stop her so I might as well just go along with it.

As I was once again nearing to a young group of rather attractive boys I saw the white and red blur dashing past the snack table again. As I glanced around no one else seemed to have noticed so I just brushed it off. Before I knew it I was standing in front of four rather attractive young boys looking to be around 16 maybe the oldest being 17. The first one to my left was joined by a young girl around my age and left to leave with her. I presumed her to be his girlfriend from the gazes at each other.

With the three boys remaining I decided to give each a once over. The one two my right having short dark brown almost black hair and stormy grey eyes and with his lips in a tight and line. Overall he seemed rather serious. The one in the middle had dirty blonde hair that went to his shoulders and clear blue eyes to match and his lips were in a soft almost mischievous smirk. Instantly I thought of him as someone who liked pranks and knew we would be good friends over time. The last one to my right had to be the most handsome of the lot with short brown hair the colour of milk chocolate with matching chocolate eyes and his lips in a soft and friendly smile.

After a few seconds of sizing each other up they introduced themselves.

"Hey I'm Ryan Mathews nice to meet you. This here is Lucas Smith and that there is Christopher Williams." He calmly stated first pointing to the boy with the dirty blonde hair then to the boy with brown hair.

"Nice to meet you too my name is Alice Carter."

"The pleasure is ours Alice and may we wish you a very happy 16th birthday." Spoke Christopher calmly with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Christopher and I hope you three are enjoying yourselves." I replied.

"Please call me Chris only my parents call me Christopher and that's when they are angry." He spoke with a little chuckle.

Smiling I said "Chris well it certainly suits you more and is a lot less formal."

As my Aunt watched our exchange of conversation she slowly began to widen the grin on her face until I was worried her face would split in half.

"Now aren't you to getting along well. Alice why don't you go get to know Chris a bit better while getting a cup of tea I know how much you love your tea." My Aunt cooed.

"As we began to walk away I saw my Aunt grin knowingly. All I could do was smile back knowing he was a true gentleman a man I was willing to talk to.

As we talked we slowly began to get to know each other more and more until we were laughing at his jokes that seemed to be so bad they were almost funny. After a few minutes though I saw the flash of red and white yet again. At that moment I knew I had to follow it. After a second or two I hesitantly withdrew myself from his warm presence excusing my self reluctantly to follow the rabbit. As I rounded the corner where no one can longer see me I ran towards where I had spotted the rabbit. As I ran I saw it once again. It was definitely a white rabbit in a red waistcoat.

As I ran after it I became tired but soon it neared a tree where it disappeared down a rather large rabbit hole. As I neared closer to the edge of the hole I peered down only to sea pitch black. Unfortunately as I stepped forward to take a better look I slipped down into the almost never ending darkness only to hear someone yell my name as I fell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╔══╗ ╔╦╗░░ ╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░ll ll
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

Hope you like my update and please tell your friends and vote thanks. Also I really hope to get at least 5 votes maybe 10 and 100 reads. Thanks.

Cupcakess out