Its like we never left

"AHEM!"

Looking over with red staining our cheeks we saw none other than the cheshire cat with a smirk on his face. It was almost as if he enjoyed our displeasure.

"I knew you guys would get together, I just knew it and I can't believe it took you too so long." I huge grin was on his face as he rambled causing both us to turn a bright red as I was still in Chris' lap.

Hurriedly we stood up dusting ourselves off and walked over to Cheshire as he continued on rambling about how we were made for each other and something about shipping us. Whatever that meant. It wasn't long though before he had finished his rambling and once again had a smirk on his face glancing down at our hands.

Looking down I noticed we had both automatically reached for each other hands causing us to be holding hands without realising. I didn't know how it was possibly but our faces became even redder causing Cheshire to double over with laughter at our expense.

"Come on aren't you supposed to show us how to get back home, after all isn't that why the queen sent for you" I snapped staring at him with a heated glare. This soon stopped his laughter causing him to bow and speak.

"Yeah yeah of course, we're also going to go back the way you came so you can say your goodbyes. the queens request"

Smiling I ran over gratefully and hugged him which ended up surprising causing him to let out a small squeak.

Letting go I turned round to see Chris glaring at him almost as if he was jealous causing me to smile. Running back over I grasped his hand and gave him a small peck on the check causing him to stop glaring and look back over at me and smile.

"Lets go then!" He shouted and off we went back to our own world.

Soon we were back in the woods standing infant of the doorway tree cheshire had first made us go through. As soon as we stepped back through I noticed the mad hatter and march hare standing close bye waving vigorously at us. Walking over we said our goodbyes. Much like the queen they thanked us and gave us each a gift. A top hat. My top hat was much smaller than a normal top hat and was silver with blue and white details and was attached onto a clip which I clipped into my hair. Chris' was green and silver with bronze details. Thanking them he to placed his hat onto his head making him look rather dashing if  do say so.

Embracing us we quickly departed once more and were headed towards the talking flowers. They took said there goodbyes and made sure we promised to return one day or if there was anymore trouble. Happily we agreed and waved goodbye. Unfortunately the blue caterpillar was nowhere to be seen but apparently he was always disappearing so it wasn't all that unusual.

Soon we were back inside the round room with the many doors. We had to use the cake and the syrup to be able to get through but it was all okay. Quickly Cheshire led us over to one of the curtained door and explained what we had to do. Turns out all we had to do to return to our world was to use the keys the queen had given us to open a door and it would take us back.

Gently I removed the necklace from its chain and placed it into the keyhole. Turning it I heard a soft click and the door opened showing the spot by the tree where we had fallen to get to wonderland. Removing the key from the door I placed it onto the chain once more. Then after saying a quick farewell to Cheshire I stepped through with Chris' hand held within my own.

Once we had stepped through I looked behind and saw a floating door with Cheshire smiling back as he slowly closed it. Once it had fully closed it disappeared as if it had never been there. Glancing over I saw Chris lean in as he quickly stole a kiss from me causing me to smile to turn a slight pink. Looking down I saw I was still wearing my clothes and bag from wonderland as was Chris.

Walking along we soon made it back to the party and by the looks of it almost no time  had passed since we had left as no one seemed to notice our disappearance. My dear aunt was still chatting away happily and HE still hadn't arrived which to be honest I thought was a shame. In fact it almost like we never left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am truly sorry I had not updated sooner but I just couldn't seem to put into words how to continue it. I shall also try to update again soon not sure how long it will be though due to current stuff at school and my upcoming exams.

Hope you liked it please vote, share and comment.

Cupcakes out :)