Drink me

I knew for now I had to at least try to find the rabbit. As I looked around the small room I had landed in I saw the walls covered in doors and an odd curtain made of what seemed to be crushed velvet. Curious as to what was behind the mysterious curtain I opened it to find a rather small door about 10 inches tall.

As I walked away from the mysterious door I noticed a beautiful glass table that looked as though it was crafted by the gods themselves. On it I found a beautiful silver key. Feeling a glimmer of hope at escaping this rather strange room I grabbed it and triedit in every door in the small round room. After trying the 9th and last door I fell in a heap filled with disappointment and sorrow. The key had not fit in any of the 9 doors ,all of the key holes were far to big.

Then in a sudden flash of hope I remembered there was a 10th door. The door that was hidden behind the curtain. As I turned around I realised I was sitting right in front of it.

Grabbing the key in haste I tried it in the small silver lock. With a twist of the key and a loud click I realised I had opened the door. With a soft push I opened the door giving me a lovely view of the most amazing garden I had ever seen. But alas I realised I had a dreadful problem.

I was far too big.

As a feeling of immense sorrow washed over me I slowly sulked over to the glass table. As I came closer I realised there was a small box filled with 20 glass bottles. Each was filled with something a beautiful blue colour as if it was the colour of the sky itself locked within a small vial and with a cute little label in cursive saying "Drink me".

Putting four in the front pouch of my dress I decided to take a sip of one. It tasted sweet almost as if it was a syrup made from the sweetest and freshest fruits. After a second or two I realised I was shrinking ever so slightly. With another sip I was just the right size to fit through the quaint little door. Putting it back in my pocket I went to walk towards the door.

Just as I was about to walk away I noticed a box. Walking over to it I opened it. Inside were about 20 small parcels filled with small pieces of cake. Each with a cute little label in cursive this time saying "Eat me".

Yet again I put four in my pocket and took a small nibble of one slice. After a few seconds I realised that I was growing slightly. Happy with the results I wrapped it back up and put it back in my pocket with the rest.

Taking out the half empty bottle of syrup I took a small sip to return to my former small size so that I was able to fit through the door.

Just as I neared the door I heard a soft thump. As I turned around I saw nothing. Looking closer I saw that one of the bottle of syrup must of fallen and landed with a thud on the box, I presumed this  to be the cause of the noise. Turning around again I strolled out of the small door into the lush green garden.

As I continued to walk I turned back and was only mildly surprised to see the door to be standing there alone. Not surprised to see it all alone almost floating there by itself. As I ventured forward I soon began seeing less and less of it until I could see it no more as if the door itself disappeared into the air.

As I kept walking through the thick forest I realised I was actually walking through very tall grass. Remembering the magical cake that made me grow I nibbled on it until I was back to my right size, give or take a few inches. Turning around I looked to see if I could see the door again.

Despite my large increase in height the bushes and plants were still to thick to see through it. Or maybe it had truly disappeared into thin air.  Seeing no point in finding the door once more I  ventured on. Determined to find that strange white rabbit and get back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this update if you do please vote. I plan on hopefully updating at least once a week when school starts again maybe even every two or three day. hope you guys like it and I'm still aiming for 100 reads and hopefully 10 votes.

Thanks and enjoy.

Cupcakes out :)