Lets play a game

"WHO PAINTED MY ROSES RED"

Looking around I desperately searched for someone to hide. Looking over to one of the rise bushes I saw a space clear of thorns unfortunately we were much to big. With a sigh I was about to give up when I remembered something. The drink I found when I first got here. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out a bottle and told each card to take two sips. Once they had they were the perfect size. Turning to Chris I found him already to be shrunk so I picked them all up and walked up to where I saw the hiding place. Pointing to it I told them to hide. Taking a sip I shrunk down and ran to join them and just in the nic of time. Just as I had ran in did a women all in red and black appear.

"The red queen!" The three cards gasped.

So this was the horrible red queen they had told me about. Looking more closer I found her to look quite nice. She had perfectly full red lips and a light blush on her cheeks, her hair was a deep ruby red and done nearly in right curls topped with a black crown. Her dress had corset style top and her skirt flowed outwards elegantly and was covered in red hearts trimmed in gold in various sizes on a fabric that was a deep maroon. Under some of the red hearts were slightly larger pink ones and her corset was a similar color fabric but trimmed with gold and small red hearts and tied at the back with a blood red ribbon. The only thing that was remotely strange was her head. It was HUGE. Staring in curiosity I couldn't help but wander why her head was such a strange size.

Ignoring it as a trait to be in some way weird I made sure to be out of her sight. After a minute or so she seemed to just give up and shrug. Then with a bellowing voice she yelled.

"Bring in the prisoners!!"

Almost seeming to forgot about the roses being painted she waited as a row of cards similar to the ones we had previously seen appeared. The two in front seemed to be holding chains. As they marched further onwards I discovered why. Bound in chains were tweedle Dee and tweedle Dum followed by the mad hatter, March hare and Reepacheep who for some reason seemed to be in a little cage.

Whilst watching the rabbit seemed to appear from the bushes wearing a red waistcoat termed in gold similar colors to that of the queen. As the others came into view his face grew shocked which he quickly hid behind a slight frown. Once all of the supposed prisoners wore lined up she cleared her voice and spoke.

"YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SUMMONED HERE FOR COMMITTING A CRIME SO CRUEL. THAT BEING NOT PLAYING CROQUET."

Looking at the queen in shock and disgust I went to storm over being stopped short by Chris. With a deep breath I calmed myself and thanked him. Turning back to the rather strange scene before I caught the end of their sentence. To either play a game of croquet or off with their heads. As I watched with clenched fists I saw the Hatter do a strange little dance and for some reason happily agree.

Turning to look at Chris a plan forms in my head of how to get away.

"Chris follow me I have an idea"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope liked the update and I'm sorry I haven't updated lately I recently just had my first three exams for GCSE and I'm only in year 10. Well I hope you like it and please vote, comment and share.

Cupcakes out :)