We meet again

Waking up I felt my head pounding as if someone had hit it with a sledge hammer. Looking around I saw that I had no idea where I as and that I knew that it wasnt right. All I remember before blacking out was being taken and seeing a familiar face but if I had really been kidnapped then why wasnt I in a cell. Had someone rescued me whilst I was unconsciuos or were my kinappers kinder than I thought.

Sitting up I tried to take a closer look at the room around me. Unlike the red queen this place seemed to be all white with hints of silver and pale cream very different to the red queens kingdom. It all seemed so much more peaceful and kinder with the softer colours and shades. Looking to the end of my bed I saw a beautiful vase of white and baby blue roses. My favourite cloours. That in itself was strange. It was almost as if they knew my favourite colours.

Standing up I saw I was still wearing the queens dress an when I looked at my self in the mirror that stood by the bed I saw how out of place I seemed to be in this outfit. Looking at the various walls my eyes soon found a wardrobe and upon opening it I found it was filled to the brim with beautful dresses all of which white, silver and blue all of my favourite colours.

Looking over them I saw that at my current size none of them would fit me taking out one of the shirnking syrups I decided to shirnk back to my usual size. Once I had I found that I was now the right size to wear th dresses. Looking through them I even found one that seemed to be exactly what I was wearing but instead it was silver, white and blue.

I found they even had the straps for my legs wher I could put the vials. Taking off the boots and straps I replaced them with silver version of the boots that were also knee length and covered in floral designs as well as the straps and placed the vials and cake in them.

I then decided to choose a different dress to the style I was wearing. Flipping through them I found the perfect dress. Pulling it out i saw that it also had a short puffy skirt similar to the one I was wearing but this one was white with silve crystals dotted on it to make it sparkle. It then had a simple white corset top with a silver ribbon at the back to tie it together. It then had a pale blue ribbon round the waist with a huge blue bow to the left with a large silver crstal centre. It also had a pale blue and silver messenger bag to go with it.

Quickly I put it on and found it fitted perfectly. Looking at the clothes the queen gave me I had an idea. I tried rubbing some syrup into it to make it shrink and as soon as one drop landed onto the garment it started to shrink boot and all. Another drop made them small enough to fit onto a dolls body. Putting them into my bag I thought I might as well keep seen as they were made for me.

looking to see if they had ny ribbon I saw they had many various colours. After a quick thought I chose a pale blue ribbon with silver edges to put in my hair to go with my outfit and outfit which would forever be my new favourite.

Now that I had adjusted my outfit to be less kind of standing out I decided to see if I could look around. Walking up to the door I found it to be unlocked so decided to venture forwards. Looking out of the room i found the hallway to be similar to my room and filled with white and blue shades with accents of silver.

Walking down the hallway I heard the sound of voices nearbye. walking towards it I soon found my slef out side of a door slightly open. Peerig inside I found various people, none of which I had never seen before all but one. Walking in I decided to ask them why I was here as they didnt seem to want to hurt me. As soon as I stepped in they all turned to look at me. The first one to speak was a person who seemed to be queen with how she had a silver crown upon her head.

"welcome dear Alice I hope you are comfortable here in my castle"

Shocked that she knew my name I asked her how she new it. To which she replied.

"Well we have someone here who has told us a little bit about you and what you have done which is why we are so welcoming despite some of my subjects beingquite apprehensive at first due to you being so close to the queen."

tepping to the side I saw the face of the person who I had last seen before I had blacked out.

I coouldnt believe it.

It was really him.

I was so happy he was okay. Looking into his eyes I saw him smile and return I smiled back because I didnt expect to the see the tart thief again not that I ever caught his name. Asking him what hi name was he replied saying it was Timothy and that he would forever be in my debt for what I did to his family and that he would do whatever I asked.

Turning to the queen I decided to ask the queen that had been plaguing my mind.

"Excuse me your majesty"

"Yes Alice"

"I have two things I need to ask is why am I here"

"I will explain soon dont worry and what is the other question"

"Do you have any food Im starving" I spoke with a cheeky grin. Causing everyone to burst out laughing. All in all this was a much nicer place than the red queens castle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 3k reads so as agreed I did an update hope you guy like and I made sure to make it a bit longer because I havent updated in a while.Please vote, comment, and share. Thanks for reading.

Cupcakes out :)