Birthday party

"Come along now Alice. We musn't be late for your birthday party," My aunt Catelyn practically squeaked whilst dragging me along behind her.

"Must I really have to have a fancy ball. I would rather just be playing in the garden looking at all the flowers, insects and animals in the flower beds and bushes." I practically begged. My aunt loved parties and threw one every chance she got.

Where as I prefered a nice stroll in the woods or in my beautiful garden filled with flowers in summer and in winter covered in snow. In winter is nearly the best season because of how the snow glistens like diamonds. But i have to prefer summer with the wonderful colours.

Unfortunatley because both my father and mother had died last year a week after my fifteenth birthday. I now lived with my aunt Catelyn and uncle Luke. My dad used to own a wonderful and powerful trading business where he could trade goods across the world. But now it belongs to my uncle Luke until I turn 16 or I decide I am ready to take over which isnt right now.

Then just out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of white. But just as quickly as it appeared it was gone. The strange thing was I could of sworn it was a rabbit. Not just any rabbit but a rabbit in a waistcoat holding a pocket watch.

-----------------------------------------

Please comment vote and tell me wheat you think.